Why Do Reading Vary So Greatly?
(locked)

over 11 years ago

I wonder why psychics can often see the same situation so very differently. When i read with an empath, i tend to get a much different picture than someone lets say who is a clairvoyant….weird…any ideas?

over 11 years ago
askcristina's photo

Cristina (askcristina)

133 posts

Sometimes we are picking up your own vibrational thoughts or moods in regards to your question. You already have a set of ideas, or a set of feelings regarding this situation, and sometimes a psychic can pick that up and express it in her/way. Your own spirit will resonate with a psychic when the truth resonates with you and you gain the insight you seek. Goddess blessings. xo

over 11 years ago
friendly_tarot's photo

Tarot readings with Aisha (friendly_tarot)

91 posts

Ask 10 different people to describe the same event and you will find that the same thing happens. The broadstrokes are the same, but everyone picks up different details.

over 11 years ago

Good points made by both…..its hard when a client is so often unaware of their own spiritual influence and oftens times we view you as having this super hero skill and forget to recognize you are just human too….love thepoint about have average folk do the same in descriping information sent to them threw more recognized means like eyes nose and ears….and relating it to you’re experience

over 11 years ago

I would say the exact same as Aisha :) sure it can leave you with mixed thoughts, but that’s only if you are in a state where you take everything a psychic says as a manuscript of life.. Your own gutfeeling will tell you what is REALLY true, and what really isn’t :) even the most right psychic can say one or two sentences that didn’t really add up to my thoughts, but maybe they don’t describe the images they get in a way, so one comprehend it the same as it should be. :)

over 11 years ago

OMG YES!.......unfortunately it takes experience from the client to understand this, and unfortunately a lot of reading to figure it out….I have about 3 i use regularly, because of precisely what you said…what they say sits right with me, makes sense. However I still never really trust predictions…i really just use their services to help me understand the situation at hand… or help me process things objectively so my negativity or strong wishing or wanting things doesn’t skew my decisions…

over 11 years ago
friendly_tarot's photo

91 posts

lol yes must dispel this whole super human skill thing.

<—loses keys, has bad hair days and once put frozen veggies in the fridge.

over 11 years ago

ah hahaha tooo funny!!! love it….ill tell you though….some psychics have super human egos…lol….for example i don’t believe in time frames…i have gotten tons of readings from so many different psychics…and to be honest…not a one time frame came true…and they varied…BUT some of the things they picked up around feelings and emotions and stressors and thoughts…DID pan out to be true….some of them with amazing accuracy…BUT if you try to give feedback to some psychics (not all) they get so mad..omg…and go off onto this monologue of how they are 99% accurate…I don’t know…I like your idea that no one is 99% accurate…and THAT’S OKAY!! because all this is more about the journey than the end result…

over 11 years ago

But in saying that I want to make sure I give a shout out to all the wonderful understanding kind and empathetic psychics out there, who are down to earth and very accurate….I just personally don’t believe in time frames

over 11 years ago
highsoul012 didn't upload a photo

highsoul012

18 posts

I think each psychic can vary though. Some can be confident with a timeframe – some are great in eg – love, they have a great gift – so specialize in that specific area. Regarding their visions. I suppose some see a vision, and there can be so many different reasons for that particular vision – some might look deeper. EG – i’m giving a female a kiss. One psychic may see that as a romance, whereas it could just be a random kiss with a random stranger on a random drunken night!

over 11 years ago
friendly_tarot's photo

91 posts

I agree highsoul. Some are excellent with timeframes. I even admire those psychics with egos, who are still deeply spiritual and have that lovely aura of mystery. It’s just not me, I’m all ordinary and boring. I just happen to read cards. :)

I prefer timing by events, when this happens that will follow. That sort of thing, but I have seen some who are amazing with timeframes. I think a lot of it may have to do with how we view time as individuals.

—Aisha

over 11 years ago
angelkate's photo

Angel Kate- Accurate readin... (angelkate)

119 posts

Jeannie, everybody has different ways of seeing things and often these all join to give you the answer. Genuine readers will have a high level of accuracy.

over 11 years ago

Merry Meet Imaginary One,

There is a difference in the abilities of a clairvoyant and an empathic person. The Empathic clairvoyant will be most accurate and you have found her right here. I am world renowned to be accurate so any questions you may have will be answered with honest insight.

<= Click My Name & Connect with Me in Live Chat

over 11 years ago

I love when you guys offer your insight….i admires all your skills…

over 11 years ago
ph1966 didn't upload a photo

Ms Capricorn (ph1966)

10 posts

It’s interesting that someone else brought this up because the last time i tried to, a lot of people jumped up and down and one psychic went as far as getting my replies withdrawn from the discussion board.

Well, I have had this problem in the past and I stopped writing for this reason. I did end up very recently meeting someone special and while they all did say I would eventually meet someone in the coming months or this year, only very few pinpointed the months and how i would meet him.

There’s only very few I would ever go back to, some psychics I formed very close friendships with, who told me the truth of what they saw and didn’t just want to take my money and let me hope for nothing.

From now on, I will accept that they will vary and not expect a definitive answer anymore. Just keep your mind open and allow for differences. There are some really good psychics on here, but don’t make any life decisions based on the readings. Allow things to unfold naturally.

over 11 years ago

I understand about what you are saying…as a client looking for answers we see nothing wrong with asking these types of questions,in fact since private readings are not on here, i actually don’t see any other venue to discuss really. However i DO understand that this is a business for them and in a sense it is bad advertising. So i get it. However I think if the industry opens up a bit and accepts the bad publicly and explains the good better i think more people would trust in their skills. Anyway i do completely agree with you, after a massive amount of money, unfortunately, i was able to figure out what constitutes a good psychic and what does not. I myself have found about three on this site i trust and believe in their skills. Without a lot of information though it is on the consumer to figure this out on their own dime..

over 11 years ago

Hey jeannie who are these good psychics you speak of?

over 11 years ago

I probably shouldn’t do that one here… don’t want to upset anyone

over 11 years ago

That’s sad, why can’t you compliment other psychics without it being seen as a bad thing? I guess it’s because these discussion threads in general are not allowed because this is only for psychics to promote themselves, not for clients to promote psychics. It’s ridiculous.

over 11 years ago

Well, yes this is true….but also , i find psychic connections can be a very individualized thing. I mean some are just clearly fabulous, the real deal, and good with everyone…there is only ONE on here that is like that, that I found, the others I found that are just soooo connected to me… didn’t do so well with my girlfriend, yet she found a few others that work really well with her…so sometimes it is an individual connection thing too….I believe.

over 11 years ago

Also NEW ones come on here all the time, but I have slowed down my research…so I don’t look at everyone anymore…but i do know cost really doesn’t matter…I have have very very good psychics for 1.00 a minute and very poor reads from ones who are 10.00 a minute…so don’t let cost fool you.

over 11 years ago

A good beginner type book to read on this is called “The Naked Quack”...kind of like psychics for dummies…..but illustrates when clients don’t know what is good or not they get wowed quite easy…

over 11 years ago

Gotta look at that book! I actually met 2 of those you mention whose abilities are so amazing they just extremelya ccurate connects with everyone, however the prices of these are so sky high that I would only be able to afford once ever second month lol. I had an amazing one who was so accurate with me for only $1 in minute, she mentioned my given birth name, in our first reading, and I didn’t tell her anything. All she had to “guess” from was my nickname Pancakes Are Yay, lol. She has recently been gone for monthes, so I have desperately been looking for anyone like her with no luck, now she is finally back! But just because she is so good with me, doesn’t mean she could do that for everyone else, (even though from her reviews it seemed like it) I also had a psychic mention my friends given birth name aso, but when I got to talk with her, she was soooo inaccurate. So you’re right it will probably vary a lot from person to person!

over 11 years ago
vibeth didn't upload a photo

vibeth

13 posts

Why can’t clients have the option to contact other clients? When I post a question and an advisor leaves an insightful, interesting reply, it makes me want to give them a try. But then when I look at their reviews, all I see is “great” “thanks” “honest”. I want to see the words “accurate” “spot on” “it came to pass”, and when I do, I want to be able to contact the person who left that raving review to learn more about their experience…

edited for content in violation of our community guidelines

What did I violate? It’s not like I was asking her to post the name of the psychic right here in this discussion board, or asking for the name of a psychic who’s not a Bitwine member.

Another client above had a similar question, yet her post wasn’t edited/removed?