Relationship

over 11 years ago

I have a Q: Will Robert ask me to marry or move in with him?

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Antonia, I would be glad to look into this and give you some honest answers. Online and available now! Blessed be! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
askcristina's photo

Cristina (askcristina)

133 posts

Call me if you are ready for the truth. no false promises. There is a reason you met.

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 11 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

I will answer this for you. I can see what your future with him will be like.

over 11 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

I will answer this for you. I can see what your future with him will be like.

over 11 years ago
psychic_lauren_adviser didn't upload a photo

Psychic Readings & Holistic... (psychic_lauren_adviser)

162 posts

Hello! my name is Lauren. I need both of ur names & dobs. but I do feel u moving in within the next few months.. marriage not at the moment. call me in live chat!

over 11 years ago
angelkate's photo

Angel Kate- Accurate readin... (angelkate)

119 posts

Antonia, The Angels tell me there are some issues that need to be sorted before you make any commitment in your relationship. I am keen to pass their guidance on to you to assist you in clarifying your current situation.