Renee

over 11 years ago

My partner and I have separated. He wants me back and claims to have realised his wrongs. I do love him and would love for us to be together. However he put my son and I through extreme pain, I wanted to die the last six months of our relationship . A lot of lies, games and abandonment . Will I get over it and he able to trust him again? And has he really cHanged this time, for good?

over 11 years ago
jessperiard's photo

jessie periard (jessperiard)

159 posts

hi renee you will get over it its gonna take time to earn trust from him and if he said he changed he has some contact live chat i will help you with this

over 11 years ago
clairvoyantvision didn't upload a photo

Angel Sound (clairvoyantvision)

168 posts

You need to heal before you get back in a relationship with him, or else all those bad memories will always remain there. You need to truly learn how to forgive him if you want to make this relationship work, but if you feel that you can’t forgive him then don’t take him back.

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Renee, Trust is a hard thing to win back in a situation like yours. Lets do a reading and see what I see ahead for you on this. Blessings! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
askcristina's photo

Cristina (askcristina)

133 posts

He will have to earn your trust, but you’ll also have to meet him half way. He put you through a lot of pain, so it will be a hard road, I can help you through it.