Will I have a relationship with this person?

over 11 years ago

I met this person as an adviser in a different field, but I formed a very strong affection for him. I really want to get close to him – not romantically, but as a friend. Due to his other commitments he has dropped off the radar. Is there any chance I will have a relationship with him?

over 11 years ago
clairvoyantvision didn't upload a photo

Angel Sound (clairvoyantvision)

168 posts

please provide names and dob

over 11 years ago

Ygraine 01-07-1982; John not known

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 11 years ago
jessperiard's photo

jessie periard (jessperiard)

159 posts

hi ygraine you two will have a friend relationship with each other again if you would like to live chat with me i can help you out have a great day

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI. I would be glad to do a reading on this with you and see what needs to be done so that you and he can still at least be friends. Online and available now. Blessings! Bluedragon