my husbands mid life crisis

over 11 years ago

when will my husband come home where he belongs

over 11 years ago
psychic_paula's photo

Psychic_Paula (psychic_paula)

67 posts

hi dear i am picking up on alot of things in your situation please feel free to contact me whenever. Blessings To you

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 11 years ago
lady_alo's photo

Lady Alo (lady_alo)

11 posts

I can tell you when he’ll be home and what he’s going thru.Contact me for a reading.

over 11 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi i can tell you what really going on with him and what you need to know.

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Kellie, Come to me for a reading and we can look into this matter and get some accurate answers. Blessings! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
psychic_desiree12's photo

Mystic Love Spells <3 (psychic_desiree12)

29 posts

Hi Sweety, Im 100% honest with all of my clients. I will speak the truth without surgarcoating… Call me now to find out whats going on with your husband…. take a look at my profile and make a decision Im here to help

Love & Light, Desiree

over 11 years ago
askcristina's photo

Cristina (askcristina)

133 posts

Blessings to you, you seem to know him well and know he’ll be home. You hope it’s sooner instead of later. Relax he’ll be back, maybe not when you want him but when he’s ready. At this point he feels he’s missing out on something, Let him go, he’ll figure out on his own that his family is the only place he should be.

over 11 years ago
thelovehealer's photo

**THE LOVE QUEEN** (thelovehealer)

89 posts

Hello i can tell you when he’ll be back hear from you soon.