What does he actually feel towards me?

over 11 years ago
ineel didn't upload a photo

ineel

1 post

Every time we are in the same room(especially when there is not anybody else around) I feel an inecplicable powerful feeling of spiritual understanding and the feeling of being at home (it is not about talking or common views of the world, just it is). At the same time talking to him is a challenge, because I am afraid that my feelings become out of control then. I cannot let it happen before I know how exactly he is feeling?As it seems to me that he is hiding something from me too. Is he going through the same feeling as I am?

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Ineel, There are options available to you to help this happen. Come to me for a reading and see what is ahead and what you need to do. Blessings! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
psychicsylviamarks didn't upload a photo

Psychic Sylvia (psychicsylviamarks)

27 posts

I Can Help You And Give You The Answers That You Need To Know. Please Call Now For True Honest Answers!! :)