confused

over 11 years ago

still have feelings for my ex. he is engaged getiin married next year. we are in contact still i have tried to break contact but we always seem to end up contactin each other i dont no what do!

over 11 years ago
psychicsylviamarks didn't upload a photo

Psychic Sylvia (psychicsylviamarks)

27 posts

I Can Help You And Give You The Answers That You Need To Know. Please Call Now For True Honest Answers!! :)

over 11 years ago
psychicreadingsbyvictoria didn't upload a photo

psychicreadingsbyvictoria

141 posts

there is a special connection between you to contact me back

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 11 years ago
revcozmo's photo

Way-Yat (revcozmo)

84 posts

It is time for you to take a step back, examine your inner self and your true desires before proceeding on your journey. The path to inner exploration is one which must be traveled with great attention to detail. I can guide you along this path when you contact me. Until then – Blessed Be!