what to do?

over 11 years ago

i fell on sat 5/12/2012 peolple are saying i should sue.what should i do ? and will this be in my favor if i do and i am also looking for pictures(when he was a kid, and his dog) of my sons father dont know where i place ? my dob 1-11-78

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Maria, I would be glad to look into this with you and see what is ahead. Online and available to talk to you now! Blessed be! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

I think if you sue someone it only adds to the amount of people in the world that only think that this is the way to settle matters. If you are very disabled, can’t walk, move, or function physically I can see the point. Maybe have an arm cut off or something, but like Dr. Aj said, if you were in that much pain or injury I doubt you would be on here asking the question. I think in society we want to sue for everything out of anger and bitterness. Maybe even to get revenge. While some may give you good advice I think you already know the answer inside whether it is right or wrong in this situation. Lawyers are your best counselors on the subject. Fortunately they want your money too! So I would look at the situation and determine whether it is worth all the hassle, or if you do have an injury that actually needs to be taken to court. Probably what is your intentions for wanting to sue the person? Was it intentional or deliberate? If it was an accident, accidents do happen. You have the answers!

over 11 years ago
revcozmo's photo

Way-Yat (revcozmo)

84 posts

As a psychic I do not see this incident benefiting you financially. As someone with some civil law background I must advise you to consider this – EVERY state in the US has a time period in which to file or answer a suit. Depending upon the state where you live/file suit, this issue WILL last from 2-10 years in court. IF you can afford to NOT work for that period of time (including bending over to pick weeds out of your flower garden) then by all means, consult an attorney who will take your case on a contingency basis. But, if at any time throughout the proceedings, you are caught (by the investigators who will be watching you on behalf of the opposition’s insurance company)doing ANYTHING inside/outside your house, or in any private or public space that directly conflicts with the strictest medical opinion on such injuries, then you will lose your case, be liable for paying the opposition’s court and attorney’s fees, and, in some instances, you can be brought up on CRIMINAL FRAUD CHARGES plus being liable for a slander suit. So, with all this in mind, please consider what a lawsuit would do for (and to) you and your family and then act accordingly. So, there you have it, free of charge, an ethereal, and a legal, answer to your lawsuit question. Now, that said, I also see many other questions, trials and tribulations in your life now, and in the immediate future. If you would like guidance through this obviously difficult period in your life please don’t hesitate to give me a call here and I will be happy to help. Until then – Blessed Be!

(((DISCLAIMER – I am NOT an attorney. By law I can NOT offer any type of legal advice. The above information is from second hand experience, as a private citizen and a paralegal and in no way reflects the letter of the law. It is merely information intended to promote thought. Please consult a licensed attorney in your jurisdiction for legal advice.)))

over 11 years ago
psychicreadingsbyvictoria didn't upload a photo

psychicreadingsbyvictoria

141 posts

contact me i have a solution for you god bless

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.