Is my ex.....

over 11 years ago

Thinking about and in a new relationship? He broke up with me without giving a reason and then refused to tell me why he broke up with me unless I saw him in person. I changed my number and cut off all contact but I’m left with more questions than answers?

over 11 years ago
readings_by_jen's photo

Jen Rose (readings_by_jen)

60 posts

It’s obvious that something pulled him away, but don’t be too quick to assume that it’s another relationship. He didn’t just change his mind and make this decision overnight for no reason. He had doubts for a long time, he just wasn’t communicating honestly with you.

When someone leaves you, it’s only natural to want an honest reason. When you can’t get any answers straight from the source, you are left to speculate and make your own assumptions. Only when you have clarity and understanding can you come to accept it, then make peace with it, and finally heal from it and move forward with your life.

By looking at energy patterns in the relationship, I can get some insight into his perspective and motivations that led him to this decision. I can also offer you some guidance to help you get through this and use this experience to create something better for yourself in the future.

Many blessings, Jen Rose

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI EZG, I am curious as to why you wouldnt meet him in person to hear what he had to say. Changing your number and cutting off contact sure didnt give you any answers. Online and available now to help you find what you need. Blessings! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
revcozmo's photo

Way-Yat (revcozmo)

84 posts

Questions can never be answered by cutting off contact with the person holding the answers. I can guide you to the answers you seek, if you are open to hearing the truth and willing to accept your responsibility in the situation and your role moving forward through the healing process. Contact me here at any time when you are ready to start this journey. Until then – Blessed Be!

over 11 years ago
psychicreadingsbyvictoria didn't upload a photo

psychicreadingsbyvictoria

141 posts

i do see females around him is the cause, contact me back with full name and d.o.b. and his also thank you.

over 11 years ago

Thank u guys! My reasoning for not seeing him in person is #1. You told me over the phone it was over so you should tell me over the phone why we broke up. #2. I did not want him to try and convince me to stay. #3. He moved to another state after we broke up I did not want to be stuck in another state where I didn’t know anyone but him and solely depend on him. Yes I miss my ex sometimes but I no longer want a relationship with him just honest answers as to why because I want to fully move forward.

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 11 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi, I would glad help you. Please contact me. GOD bless you.

over 11 years ago
portellalink's photo

Flavia Portella-Link (portellalink)

44 posts

you were just in different wave lengths…you were jealous,had plans, you 2 had trouble, he couldn’t handle it…leave it at the past and move forward without “expecting” so much from the other…

over 11 years ago
psychicreadingsbyvictoria didn't upload a photo

psychicreadingsbyvictoria

141 posts

i do see there was a 3rd party involved in the relationship contact me back