where are things going

over 11 years ago

Where do you see my husband and I realtionship

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 11 years ago
revcozmo's photo

Way-Yat (revcozmo)

84 posts

I see a period of calm, mundane routine; maybe even a little tension or resentment. There is the distinct possibility of an explosion of primal energy ahead which will breathe new passion into your marriage. I can guide you along this path to revitalize your relationship when you contact me. Until then – Blessed Be!

over 11 years ago
psychicreadingsbyvictoria didn't upload a photo

psychicreadingsbyvictoria

141 posts

i see alot of confusion lately, give me your full name and d.o.b. and his also, god bless !

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Donisha, There seems to be a lot of tension right now. Lets do a reading and see if what is in store for the two of you. Blessings! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago

Donisha Gibbs-Nelson 2-9-82….Nigel Maurice Nelson 7-9-75

over 11 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi, I would be glad to help you. Please contact me GOD bless you.

over 11 years ago
portellalink's photo

Flavia Portella-Link (portellalink)

44 posts

Obviously there’s tension otherwise you wouldn’t ask…lack of communication is the common sense answer. how honest “can” you be with him?? how honest you feel he is with him?? Have you talked about your problems??

over 11 years ago
psychicreadingsbyvictoria didn't upload a photo

psychicreadingsbyvictoria

141 posts

i do see alot of complications for a while not just recent, contact me back