Getting frustrated

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

I have been trying to find a job for more than 6 months now and so far nothing I have followed advice on here and followed advice from friends about my cv and covering letter yet I still have not been able to get a job I am just as capable as anyone out there have done a level 3 computing course and call centre training, I am a qualified meter reader and I have years of customer service experience so why is it that I have not been able to find a job as of yet this is beyond a joke it will be 7 months on feb 1 this is beyond a joke I need to find a job now as I have to have a job before the 4th feb a huge windfall of money would be good about now I am barely getting by at present.

Thank you

I am also frustrated at the ignorance of the police I need to find a way to get this charge dropped I did nothing wrong another woman caused what happened to me and yet the police want to charge me there is no way in hell I am going to let that happen that cop disciminated against me for starters, someone tampered with my car the night before and some nasty cow cast black magic on me I am not guilty.

Anyone know a good win a court case spell to ensure I win this on the 11th March as I did nothing wrong it would be an injustice against me if the police got away with such a corrupt act against me as the police here are corrupt.

over 13 years ago

I just want to stop by with {{HUGS}} sorry it wasn’t an answer for you, but still it’s a {{HUGS}}