negative spirits affecting love life

over 13 years ago
divergurl didn't upload a photo

divergurl

16 posts

Gotta love it when you have a reader tell you this and you have to have it repaired to have a good love life or this pattern with continue….

over 13 years ago

I know exactly where you’re coming from. Why does life have to be like this. you think when you find love, it should be easy – and a joyful experience, when all there seems to be is negative spirits, or some obstacles which tend to depress you a lot more.

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

thank yourselves lucky I was nearly killed because some woman I don’t know was jealous of me and wanted me dead and hired someone to do it I am very lucky to be alive I am now facing a legal battle because of it I am however trying to have that woman and who she hired arrested and charged with attempted murder. I would suggest reading up on witch craft and cleansings to protect yourself the more knowlegde you have the more able you are to survive. Look up black magic but do not dabble in this nor hire someone you are asking for trouble but have a read as that stuff is real I was a victim of this having been done to me. There are cleansings you can do yourself do your homework on it there are ones to rid evil spirits as well. I would like to see black magic bannished so that no more people get harmed.

over 13 years ago

What if you refuse to believe it exists? And, see, that’s why i am more and more worried these days about giving out name and birthdate to psychics, as you really don’t know who you are giving your details to. I’m sorry to psychics out there who are very genuine in what they do, but from a clients point of view, the let downs are making people more and more wary.

over 13 years ago
idesofavalon's photo

Raven Avalon (idesofavalon)

3 posts

in regards to black magic and let downs, black magic or spirits only have power to affect you if you give it power to affect you. If you believe you are cursed..then you will be. Second, in regards to let downs, too many clients want immediate gratification and want one person (usually their psychic) to provide that. If you are chasing down a married man and assuming he will break up with his wife because he has been with you for 5 years…NEWSFLASH-not gonna happen. Individuals are responsible for their own destiny, psychics should merely show these individual options along the way.

over 13 years ago

divergurl

16 posts

Raven, this has nothing to do with a married man lol- I was told earlier tonite that I have negative spirits that are becoming a pattern and it has an effect on failed relationships and now ive met a great man…but the reader has said i need to have this removed and repaired and of course has to be paid for and will be expensive…or this pattern will follow… What to believe…I believe in positivity from here on out…:)

over 13 years ago

angel (angel34)

416 posts

it does not matter if you believe in black magic or not it is real and unfortunately there are some sick people out there who do this to people without an ounce of respect or knowledge of the whole story. I did not want to believe this stuff but since a nasty woman has tried an attempt on my life I cannot ignore this. That woman had no right I will have her arrested and charged with attempted murder and in her country the death penalty exists. As they say what you do to others comes back 3 fold so what is 3 fold of attempted murder I guess it is being put to death. Andreika the witch will pay that nasty cow attacked a friend while she was sleeping and left huge claw marks down her back with her nails warning her that she would be harmed. So to the above yes black magic exists it was done to me and I experienced just about every symptom in the intermediate phase. I was very sick at one point because of it. So do not tell people this stuff does not exist. Look up salem witch trials people were burnt at the stake for this stuff. I want black magic bannished so no one else is harmed.

over 13 years ago

Angel, (hi), so you are saying, you were attacked, and the person who did it – was the witch in question, or someone acting upon a spell in which had been placed upon them by the witch?

over 13 years ago

And – answer this, your opinion. I started using ‘On-line psychics’ after a break-up. Ever since then, things got worse. Predictions never came true, i went through hell. People doing things, that I couldn’t speak out about because no matter what they were doing, i was called a liar. i watched as those around me did evil/nasty things, and i seemed to be the one suffering, knowing i was doing nothing wrong. I started having dreams about being haunted. Something pushing me back, holding me down, as if there was something controlling me. I haven’t been the same since, and the nastiness is still around me, although it’s calmed. Nothing is going right. What do you think? I can only describe what was happening as TORTURE!!!

over 13 years ago

angel (angel34)

416 posts

A woman I don’t know hired a witch by the name of Andreika to kill me but it didn’t stop there a friend of mine was helping me and later revealed to me she had been attacked by Andreika was warned if she continued to help me she would be harmed and then 2 weeks later that attempt on my life happened. Google Andreika the witch she does exist many have told me this was done because this woman I don’t know wanted me dead because she was jealous of me. The police and the FBI have been notified and both women are being investigated and will be brought to justice. It sounds like you may have had something similar done I would looking at getting it removed by someone. If you want to know what the symptoms are of black magic type in symptoms of black magic there is a website I found free wicca school that outlines the symptons have a read and then take action to remove it and protect yourself.

over 13 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

diver gurl,it sounds alot like this reader is just trying to get money out of you. be very careful with readers that say things like “you have a curse on you and if you give me such and such $$ i can take it away from you”

over 13 years ago

divergurl

16 posts

Thanks Miko, I figured that out also… :) but considering my post got hijacked and lost in the shuffle ….lol

over 13 years ago

divergurl

16 posts

Thanks Miko, I figured that out also… :) but considering my post got hijacked and lost in the shuffle ….lol

over 13 years ago

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Sorry if you thought I was hijacking your thread that was not the idea. I wanted to share what I have been through as my situation started out pretty much like you and then on the 15th October that changed and so I guess my point here people should be aware of this stuff and educate themselves to protect themselves as it is pretty nasty stuff and there are aome pretty unstable people out there that think it is ok to go round destroying good people. I shake my head horrified that this happened to me but it did and now it is about removing it and protecting myself. I agree that there are some advisors out there who will tell you things just to make money off you that too happened but because of the 15th October I cannot ignore certain details that would be foolish. So please take my posting as a way of trying to help others I would suggest doing the work yourself you can get rid of spirits yourself it is just a matter of finding a good bannishing spirits spell/cleansing of the house that sort of thing. Go with what appeals to you it might take a while to find what you are looking for. You could also post am looking for a cleansing spell to rid spirits on here and see if someone will give you a cleansing and then I would look into days of the week and moon phases full moon is when it will have the most effect and right at the moment the moon is full so try and find something you can do yourself now it will work and a lot cheaper for you and because your own energy is involved it is far more powerful any way I hope that there was no misunderstanding if you would like any ideas on this stuff let me know I am more than happy to help

Best of luck

over 13 years ago

divergurl

16 posts

Angel I wasnt upset…thats why I wrote the lol…no worries and the best of luck to you also!