Lost

over 12 years ago

Currently going through adepressing time in my life. Have reached out to get answers an guidance before with apsychic but did not get truthful information. I’m looking for real answers an guidance to lift the stress within my life.

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
thelovelifeangel's photo

s.jones ministries (thelovelifeangel)

38 posts

Hi Tina, you and I share a spiritual connection. I can provide guidance on those stressful areas of life where you seek answers and provide healing relief as well. Please get in touch with me at your earliest convenience, I’d be more than happy to assist you…

over 12 years ago
clairvoyant_energy_therapies's photo

Dorothy Holder (clairvoyant_energy_therapies)

27 posts

hiya tina,

depression is a very real issue, you may want to look at spiritual or other counseling to find the source of the pain so you can move through it. regression therapies with meditation or hypnotherapy are well known tools of identification and release xx

over 12 years ago
ronda's photo

rhonda wilson (ronda)

10 posts

hello,I read your post and wanted to reply since depression isn’t something you would take lightly[which I am sure you don’t].The first thing you need to realize is that you need to know where this all started and what may have caused it and then you can go from there on finding a way and yes,there are ways to aleve it.I would love to talk with you so if you feel you need some-one you can trust and also some-one who will lead you in the right direction then please feel free to contact me.God bless you dear.

over 12 years ago
psychicshanna didn't upload a photo

Psychic Shanna (psychicshanna)

131 posts

have known for as long as I can remember that I was blessed with this gift. For all your questions about love,relationships, life, career and finances,soulmate, health and wealth etc.. ,I ENJOY GIVING PEOPLE GUIDANCE ON THE THINGS That MATTER IN LIFE, I CAN SEE THE PAST AS IT WAS, THE PRESENT AS IT IS AND THE FUTURE AS IT SHALL BE! i i give full life crystal readings

over 12 years ago
brighid13's photo

Brighid An Lasair (brighid13)

79 posts

Hi Tina,

I see a lot of change coming toward you, I would love to chat with you about it. Depression is never easy and will hold you back if you succumb to it. Please allow me to help you through this time and back into a time of happiness.