have I got...

over 13 years ago

ive been having trouble with my wrist. Is it inflammatory arthrits?

over 13 years ago
jaden didn't upload a photo

Jaden Parker (jaden)

40 posts

i do see it is A type of arthris, would you want spiritual help instead of a doctor or go to a doctor ? this is up to you let me know, i have helped people before with pain and issues in area MANY BLESSINGS LOVE JADEN!

over 13 years ago
visionsbysabrina's photo

VisionsBySabrina (visionsbysabrina)

27 posts

Im not a medical professional brenda but i sense it is more of a carpel tunnel type situation then arthrits…I hope i am wrong but this is what spirit has told me, the tell me u work with ur hands alot and have also in the past…something to do with shoes dont know what that means also they show me nicole is having some issues in the love area of her life, money issues in her family and stugle with children …call me if u like, read my reviews and bio hopefully we can get more into this for you and see what is happening here…god bless

Sabrina

over 13 years ago
destinyseeker didn't upload a photo

ME (destinyseeker)

104 posts

I’m not a psychic, but agree with both advisors. Arthritus/Carpel Tunnell, which you may find will also affect the palms of your hands. I have a similar problem, although I am a male, and it’s more common in females, and those who are at around 40+ .. Although, lately I’ve been hearing about cases of arthritus is so many people these days. It can and will affect almost every part of the body. ‘Wear and tear’ of the bones, age, just a part of life unfortunately. I am quite young and have it already, and find that slight exercises to the affected areas help.