Will the passion ever return?.

over 12 years ago

Will the passion ever return in my relationship with my Partner? xxx

over 12 years ago
adoniali didn't upload a photo

Adoniali (adoniali)

106 posts

You sound as if you are serious regarding maintaining this relationship. Think back..what attracted you both to one another. Like to chat…I will be happy to do a compatibility reading and guide your further…Take care!

over 12 years ago
loren_solomon didn't upload a photo

psychic_elena (loren_solomon)

11 posts

hi donna i specialize in love & realationships and would love to speak with you and clarify your mind. thanks and be blessed :)

over 12 years ago
askcristina's photo

Cristina (askcristina)

133 posts

Blessings Donna Marie, there is a way to build the passion between you by at least writing 10 things you still like about each other and take it from there. I see that your partnership can be SAVED. contact me in live chat.

over 12 years ago
thelovelifeangel's photo

s.jones ministries (thelovelifeangel)

38 posts

Hi Donna, the key here is determining whether this is a karmic relationship (with lessons yet to be learned) or if this is a true twin flame situation. If you still seek answers, feel free to connect with me online or schedule an appointment. I’d be happy to assist you with finding the truth…

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago

Merry Meet Donna,

I am here to offer you Honest Enlightenment on the status of your relationship.

I am world renowned to be accurate.

<= Click My Name & Connect with me in Live Chat

over 12 years ago
psychicshanna didn't upload a photo

Psychic Shanna (psychicshanna)

131 posts

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR REAL ANSWERS? WELL LOOK NO FURTHER!! I KNOW THIS, I CAN HELP YOU . MY NAME IS PSYCHIC SHANNA AND I WILL DO EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO GUIDEYOU THROUGH WHATEVER YOU NEED , SO PLEASE CONTACT ME TODAY FOR A BETTER TOMMORROW!

over 12 years ago
ronda's photo

rhonda wilson (ronda)

10 posts

hello dear,when we are in a relationship,things can come in and change our hearts and also our way of thinking.Sometimes as we grow,we actually grow apart from our partners but you have to be careful and make sure it is not something our partner is doing that is separating you.

over 12 years ago
loren_solomon didn't upload a photo

psychic_elena (loren_solomon)

11 posts

hello donna i am loren solomon i can pick up very strongly on your emotions and can see your stressed out and have alot of questions playing in your mind i would love to have the opportunity to speak with and give the answers your looking for and clarify things up for you til then be blessed :)