Blinded by love :(

over 12 years ago

Hi, i joined eHarmony and a man started chatting to me and we got on perfectly (yeh thats how it was planned i suppose) and started falling for each other then eHarmony sends me email saying they closed his account, he says he closed it. Is he a scammer?? What am i to do? Very upset. Thank you.

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
loren_solomon didn't upload a photo

psychic_elena (loren_solomon)

11 posts

hi my name is loren solomon. i pick up strongly on your emoitions and how heartfelt your call for help is.i pick up alot on your emotions and have answers to give yo,i would love the oppotunity to speak with you and share what ive found out for you,and to be able to ease your mind and clarify the issue that is confusing you til then godbless and be strong :)

over 12 years ago
thelovelifeangel's photo

s.jones ministries (thelovelifeangel)

38 posts

Hi there, you need answers regarding this situation for closure and to move forward with a clear conscience. Feel free to connect with me online or schedule an appointment to gain further insight into this relationship…

over 12 years ago

Merry Meet Lee,

I can help you comprehend what happened with this person with whom you have attempted to start a trusting relationship with online.

<= Click My Name & Connect with Me in Live Chat

over 12 years ago
psychicshanna didn't upload a photo

Psychic Shanna (psychicshanna)

131 posts

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR REAL ANSWERS? WELL LOOK NO FURTHER!! I KNOW THIS, I CAN HELP YOU . MY NAME IS PSYCHIC SHANNA AND I WILL DO EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO GUIDEYOU THROUGH WHATEVER YOU NEED , SO PLEASE CONTACT ME TODAY FOR A BETTER TOMMORROW!