when will I find true love?

over 12 years ago

hi my name is Ireyna born 11/21/1983, 6:45pm, Manhattan NYC.

I would like to know if and when I will find true love.

I want to get a reading, but I havent made the right connection with the right psychic yet. can anybody help?

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
askcristina's photo

Cristina (askcristina)

133 posts

Ireyna you are destined for true love in this lifetime, and I see you just need to let go of past experiences and how you see yourself. Love will come to you when you are’nt looking. If you wish an excellent reading with a sage wise-woman contact me.

over 12 years ago
thelovelifeangel's photo

s.jones ministries (thelovelifeangel)

38 posts

Hi Ireyna, my specialty is helping clients identify soul mate connections and preparing themselves to attract love. If you still seek guidance, feel free to connect with me online or schedule an appointment, I’d be delighted to work with you…

over 12 years ago

Merry Meet Ireyna,

I am here to offer you Honest Insights to what your future holds in Love, (Or any other area of your life).

I am world renowned to be accurate as a Natural Born Psychic Medium. I am here for You.

<= Grab your lucky pen & paper to take notes, Click My Name & Connect with me in Live Chat

over 12 years ago
advisorlauren's photo

Advisor Lauren (advisorlauren)

17 posts

Hi Ireyna I am Lauren I have been a gifted psychic since the age of 12 and I would very much like to read for you because I am picking up a lot of positive energy from you. I am honest and no sugarcoating I will tell you how it truly is. Please feel free to connect with me in a live chat or if you would like to make an appointment leave me a message. Much love, Lauren

over 12 years ago
loren_solomon didn't upload a photo

psychic_elena (loren_solomon)

11 posts

hi ireyna my name is loren solomon i can pick up that your going through a rollercoaster of emotions and questions! and would love to chat with you and have the opportunity to tell you what i pick on you , and give you the honest answers that you havent been able to find but still are seeking. til then be blessed :)

over 12 years ago
hearttoheart's photo

Barbara Ann Reen (hearttoheart)

34 posts

YES – HOW CAN I HELP

over 12 years ago
psychicshanna didn't upload a photo

Psychic Shanna (psychicshanna)

131 posts

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR REAL ANSWERS? WELL LOOK NO FURTHER!! I KNOW THIS, I CAN HELP YOU . MY NAME IS PSYCHIC SHANNA AND I WILL DO EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO GUIDEYOU THROUGH WHATEVER YOU NEED , SO PLEASE CONTACT ME TODAY FOR A BETTER TOMMORROW!