should I quit school?

over 12 years ago
xojennyxo didn't upload a photo

Jenny (xojennyxo)

118 posts

I already have a degree.. (a general degree..) and I am going for a degree in special education.. but I don’t think teaching is for me (I struggle with mental health stuff and I don’t know if I would be a good teacher).. I want to be a paraprofessional and I’m wondering if I should quit school and if I’d be able to get a job as a paraprofessional?

over 12 years ago
thelovelifeangel's photo

s.jones ministries (thelovelifeangel)

38 posts

Hi Jenny, one of my specialties involves helping clients identify their true life purpose. If you still seek guidance in this area, feel free to connect with me online or schedule an appointment for a reading. Best wishes…

over 12 years ago
adoniali didn't upload a photo

Adoniali (adoniali)

106 posts

Jenny, holistic health is good for mental health and physical health. Also it doesn’t take a long time to become educated in that field. If you would like to chat feel free to contact me and I can give you guidance. Take care.

over 12 years ago
askcristina's photo

Cristina (askcristina)

133 posts

Go for it. You would be a fine paraprofessional in any area, law in particularly or even health. It’s all up to you and you have it within yourself to be and do whatever you wish in this lifetime. If you wish to unravel your soul’s purpose contact me.

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.