Changes

over 12 years ago
pagirl31 didn't upload a photo

pagirl31

11 posts

Hi ive been involved with this man for over the past 2yrs MY DOB 3-21-80 and HIS DOB 1-23-77 things were perfect and we had a soul connection kind of love for awhile but things have been hot and cold the past year. He ended things between us a few days ago things have been so bad but he called me and wanted to go out to lunch I said no cause our relationship has been just sexual the past yr he never wanted to hang out or go out on a date. Is he trying to change things for the better or he just playing games with me again? I need to know truth i dont want to waste any more time or get hurt Thanks

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
adoniali didn't upload a photo

Adoniali (adoniali)

106 posts

I looked at your compatibility chart and it appears this man is afraid of his feelings for you. I see a deep attraction that he has for you, but he is unsure of what he wants. The ball is in your court, but the mood might change for you in a few months. Would you like a complete compatibility reading? Feel free to chat or have a consultation reading. Click my profile and send me a message to set up an appointment if you wish. Take care!

over 12 years ago
thelovelifeangel's photo

s.jones ministries (thelovelifeangel)

38 posts

As a spiritual relationship counselor, I can help you better understand the dynamics of this relationship & what the future holds for you. If you still have questions, feel free to connect with me. Take care…