is he gonna come back?

over 12 years ago

please only honest answers i’m honestly so scared :( Jessica 25/08/1993 his is Minh 16/02/1989

over 12 years ago
adoniali didn't upload a photo

Adoniali (adoniali)

106 posts

From the looks of your compatibility chart, I see that you both are at a cross road in your life. His material gains have become more important to him, now that you are in his life. Your criticism of him is at an all time high as well…what are you going to do about it? This is an extreme time for both of you. Contact me if you would like a complete reading or would like to chat. Just click on my profile. Take care!

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
intuitive_spiritual_counselor's photo

Inner Light (intuitive_spiritual_counselor)

7 posts

I see something involving flowers outside a large building. This is meaningful. I also see that he is in a dark place right now, whether he knows it or not. This situation needs compassion and healing, please contact me for the appropriate actions.

over 12 years ago
thelovelifeangel's photo

s.jones ministries (thelovelifeangel)

38 posts

Hi Jessica, I can assist you with determining if this is a soul mate type connection or some other karma-based connection. If you’re still seeking answers, feel free to connect with me. Take care…

over 12 years ago
spiritc4u's photo

Sylvia Howarth (spiritc4u)

24 posts

Hi Jessica java Your Question:Is he coming Back?please only honest answers i’m honestly so scared :( Jessica 25/08/1993 his is Minh 16/02/1989 I would be happy to help give you full insight on your question and connect immediately on this person involving your life, this is a crucial and sensitive time you are going through,call me for an immediate response there is answers to give you, thank you spiritc4u