Missing

over 12 years ago
sjl didn't upload a photo

sarah (sjl)

51 posts

Hi all,

My flat mates cat has gone missing today. I have done a lot of searching around for her cat, Toby, but no luck. She is understandably upset, and so am i.

I would be grateful for any help at all

Cheers

Sarah

over 12 years ago
msbutler's photo

Crystal B (msbutler)

2 posts

Sarah, I’m getting a sense of where Toby is..Is there brush located in your area? If you would like more details feel free to contact me. Best of luck.

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
spiritc4u's photo

Sylvia Howarth (spiritc4u)

24 posts

Hi sarah Your Question:My flat mates cat has gone missing today. I have done a lot of searching around for her cat, Toby, but no luck. She is understandably upset, and so am i.

I would be grateful for any help at all

Cheers

Sarah I would be happy to help give you full insight on your question and connect immediately on the cat that you are concerned about, this is a crucial and sensitive time you are going through you and your friend,call me for an immediate response there is answers to give you, thank you spiritc4u

over 12 years ago
adoniali didn't upload a photo

Adoniali (adoniali)

106 posts

Sarah…one thing about Cats…they like to roam..I feel that Toby will return when she is ready. If she is female, it might be a couple of days..They need their time as well. Tell your friend not to worry..They always come back. Chat with me if needed. Take care