will he ever marry me

over 12 years ago
sherry7619 didn't upload a photo

sherry7619

109 posts

So i contacted my guy friend that ended everything without reason a couple months back. He didnt reply to my texts at all. Im heartbroken and frustrated. I feel like just giving up on him and moving on. Is there a future for him and i or am i just hoping for something that will never happen?

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
myztictam's photo

myztictam

63 posts

I know its hard to let go of some one you really care for, but even thinking about marriage right now with this energy what so ever, is really reaching. He has ended things with you, and will not communicate with you, the amount of issues that you would have to fix, and work on is really large. I wish I could say this energy was going to give you what you need, but I dont see it happening. Move on doll, as hard as it may be, for your sake try to start moving forward. There is someone else out there for you.

Hugs Tam