( :

over 12 years ago

i want a relationship but i don’t know if i should wait or just get with one of the guys that already asked me…i feel lonely sometimes help me 5/3/91

over 12 years ago
witchywoman's photo

Witchy Woman (witchywoman)

2 posts

I think you should go with your instincts and what they are telling you. Do not settle for less than what you deserve. If you would like me to offer you some clarity and guidance you can contact me in live chat. Many Blessings

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago

i can help

over 12 years ago
adoniali didn't upload a photo

Adoniali (adoniali)

106 posts

Hi Geri, it is obvious you want to know what is in store for you. With a reading you can get answers that won’t leave you guessing. Chat with me, see my profile and know that I can help you. Take care!