Love...

over 12 years ago

Not that I believe that I need a man to make my life complete, but am I ever going to have a boyfriend? It seems like everyone around me is coupled up except me.

over 12 years ago
cdonavon's photo

Claire Donavon (cdonavon)

6 posts

Rachel, your world is unfolding. Take heart and comfort in your friends, as they are your greatest gift right now. Worry not about money and don’t rush into things. I see you clearly as a mother and wife in the future. Clearly. Enjoy the moment. I would be glad to delve into this further with you—that is my initial reading.

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
adoniali didn't upload a photo

Adoniali (adoniali)

106 posts

Hi Rachel, it is obvious you want to know what is in store for you. With a reading you can get answers that won’t leave you guessing. Chat with me, see my profile and know that I can help you. Take care!

over 12 years ago

Merry Meet Rachel,

It can feel that void in your life, which you THINK will be filled with a relationship with another. This void will be filled, as your world is changing, but there are things you need to know before this can happen.

<= Click My Name & Connect with me Live For Honest Enlightenment

over 12 years ago
readingsbyannabell's photo

Annabell (readingsbyannabell)

53 posts

Dear Rachel,

I see some positive things in store for you relationship wise contact me for more info. I am offering $2.00 five minute readings for a limited time hope to hear from you.

Take care, Annabell :-)