what is going on with me? I feel so lost

over 12 years ago
mrschristina didn't upload a photo

mrschristina

1 post

This lady and I have a strong mother and daughter type bond like you would never believe.Not to mention her and I look so much alike to the T and act alike as well and several people always asking why were were so alike in so many ways.I have always thought I was adopted or switched at birth and so have several people in my life but my family always say Im being stupid ect its a long story but basically ill only know if I sneak their dna and test it.But at the same time I know when my mom is lying because she makes this face and my husband said he thinks shes lying to. esspecially since nothing about my birth adds up from the whited out birth cirtificate that was re typed over to the time when I went to the court asking if there were any adoption or birth records available on me and the clerk said there is but they are sealed and she cant see whats in them and a judge will only allow them to be opened under extreme circumstances.Or how even into my adult life I can not connect with my parents and feel incredibly unconfortable around them and can not show any emotion around them and still to this day do not feel blessed that they are my suposed parents. But back to this lady her name is Ann, one day without thinking about it the idea came to my mind with over bearing feeling that she was my mom and I confronted her but she said she wasn’t but she was curious why we have such a strong connection as well. I asked her if she would take a dna test but she is dead set against it (dont know why). Anyhow so fast forward to last year when I got pg with my baby and went to the ob’s at first when I met the ob I didnt think anything of him at all untill one day I started thinking about him alot and wanting to randomly run into him somewhere just so I could see him and say hi but I couldn’t figure it out for the longest time why I felt that way. At first I thought mabee im a freak and am having feelings for him like a crush like you would a boy friend or husband, lover ect but then I realized that wasn’t the case at all. did I have this over bearing want to be friends with him yea but not in a sexual way. So we have ran into each other at the medical district of our city a few times and every time he seems just as excited to see me as I am him He gets all brightened up in the face like a kid in the candy store we say hey how are you oh cool yak yak and take care bye but then I cant stop thinking about it and he has this look in his eyes like he cant ether. (And the way he acts with me and my husband and my baby esspecially me and the baby is completly diffrent then the way I have seen him act with his other patients walking in the halls and at the dr’s office) But then I started thinking what if hes my dad and ann and him Had sex on a drunken night or something and gave me up. I called ann and asked her (cause I remember once she told me she had an affair with a guy in an elevator in a hotel in seattle and got pregnant but had an abortion) (which would make sence cause thats where he was in the years around my birth) anyhow I asked her if the mans name that she had that elevator sex with was shawn and was he a med student at the time and she replyed with a hesitant mabee and then said does this have something to do with you thinking im your mom again. I said no cause I didn’t want to hear it lol. But thats the basics of it and Im wondering if Im possibly on to something here are my ability’s helping me figure this out and is the reason im thinking about him all the time and having awake visions and dreams about him is because we are communicating spiritually like telepathically? The dream I get the most (and this was before I even thought of the idea of him possibly being my dad ) is me sitting next to him crying hysterically and he’s crying and he is holding me saying Im sorry baby Im so sorry I wanted to tell you but couldn’t. And then one of the nurses comes in and puts her hand on my knee and says He tried for years to get you back but couldn’t he loves and adores you so much and always asked Dr kapstafer how you were. and then I wake up. Whats weird is dr Kapstafer was my pediatrician So im just trying to piece all this together because Its eating me up not knowing why I feel like this and have these dreams ect but Im to afraid to mention any of it to him because who the heck knows mabee im a little crazy . And part of me is scared of what if im right and he knows..I mean I look alot like Ann like I said and alot like her daughter and I look like my obs daughter to. I talked to a adoption agency once who said the thing that is similar with alomost every case she has seen is that the adoptee always knows and always has a feeling at who their real parents are.I also read a few things online that said when someone is having over bearing feelings that start randomly at any given time it usually means the other person is thinking the same things? and that they can hear what you are thinking/feeling?

over 12 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Good morning to you! I noticed in your post that you say your birth records are sealed. In many instances this can be lifted at the reqeust of the child. You also state you are an adult, so this is really where you should start.

Many times we become attached to people that we have alot in common with. I feel this has happened with you and Ann. I have also met adoptive parents that were so greatful to finally have a child, that explaining adoption to their child was just too hard.

So instead of going on assumptions and driving yourself crazy, take a real step at finding out what is going on by tackling your birth records. Find out what you need to do to get them opened. Be warned though that once you do this, what you find may not be what you think or want.

I wish you the best, Blessings to you and yours, Charlotte

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
adoniali didn't upload a photo

Adoniali (adoniali)

106 posts

You have been advised correctly above. Perhaps you should have a reading with one of our gifted psychics to help you unravel the confusion you are experiencing right about now. These times are going to be more intense so let someone give you strength. Take care!

over 12 years ago
psychicshanna didn't upload a photo

Psychic Shanna (psychicshanna)

131 posts

contact me now,im sencing verry much to tel you ,,,,theres things you dont know!

over 12 years ago
myztictam's photo

myztictam

63 posts

Hi there hun, wow, i have a feeling the journey you are about to take is going to be a big one. So far the advice here has been right on, you need to focus and really try to take some steps to get these questions answered with facts. At this point, your heart and soul is telling you, you are adopted for various reasons, your mind is going to naturally start to fill in the blanks -you need facts now, you need solid information and this is going to take some doing. Once you do though you will finally have the answers you need and you can stop driving yourself crazy with all the unanswered questions. I would be happy to help you on your journey, be your guide but the first step is in those papers!

Big hugs Tam

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI, I would be glad to do a reading with oyu on this situation…its complicated for sure. Blessings Bluedragon