Baby In my future

over 13 years ago

I am just wanting to know if me and my hubby will conceive and when? We have been trying for a long time. Just need to know wether to forget about it or to keep trying?

Thanks in advance.

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

Hey Ashleigh,

First of all stay positive and don’t loose hope. I would be happy to help ans answer you right away.

I would like to personally assure you that you will get the best possible i.e. highly accurate and honest guidance when you avail services from me. With first names and births I will show you what is going on and what’s to come in your life ahead.

Please contact for live chat asap.

over 13 years ago
garnetta didn't upload a photo

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

It is important that you both aren’t fixated on the idea of having a baby. This is REALLY difficult thing to do, especially when everyone else seems to be able to breed like rabbits. It’s so unfair, especially when you start getting looks from friends and family, even comments, about their expectations, and you have to pretend you aren’t bothered by it…. yep, been here! I hope that you are leading happy, fulfilled lives, and that if a baby arrives it will be an added bonus rather than the ultimate thing which will make you happy. If you go down the route of fertility tests and treatment, let me warn you it takes its toll on a relationship, especially if it doesn’t work. It invades your whole life, physical privacy becomes EXTREMELY public, and it is emotionally and physically draining because it’s a looooong waiting game. It can work. If you go down this route to try and conceive, I would also look into adoption at the same time, because that can take another three years out of your life, on top of the three years or so you might spend on fertility treatment. Would you be happy with your husband in 20 or 30 years time without having had children? The relationship with your husband is the most important thing. To keep the emotional and physical love intact and enjoy and appreciate each other and always checking in with each other, and making sure the baby issue isn’t driving you both apart. I hope this helps and wish you all the joys of a baby if it happens, but more so I wish you all the joys of a happy fulfilled relationship with your husband. x

over 13 years ago
jaden didn't upload a photo

Jaden Parker (jaden)

40 posts

hi hun:) i do not normaly answer posting about unborn but i am picking up alot about you from your aura of this posting, you are inlove with your hubby and you some times get mixed signals, you want the baby more then him but right now things are a little on the edgy side of nervouse, i would be more then happy to do a reading on you and tell you ACCURATLY whats instore for you with child!MANY BLESSINGS LOVE JADEN!