job

over 12 years ago

what would be a good career decicion autozone or advance auto parts?

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
adoniali didn't upload a photo

Adoniali (adoniali)

106 posts

Look at the benefits, the training and the ability to move upward, can you become a partner, a manager with better pay or even open your own franchise eventually? Need guidance at anytime, feel free to chat with me. Take care!

over 12 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

This is a personal decision and not really for a psychic forum. Both are similar companies, both offer basically the same services and merchandise. Looking at benefits, the ability for growth within the company and of course job stability should be determining factors. Is this a permanent career choice for you or one just to get you through school, or over the hump? In either case, you have to look at what is best for you.

Blessings to you and yours!

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Kimberly, I dont know that I would call either a career decision unless you plan to stay there 30 years or so,which I dont see happening. Lets chat and look into this a little more,and see what you are really capable of doing. Blessings! Bluedragon

over 12 years ago

Merry Meet Kimberly,

I can give you Honest Enlightenment on what career path you were born for. I am world renowned to be accurate.

<= Click My Name & Connect with me In Live Chat!