help.

over 12 years ago
xojennyxo didn't upload a photo

Jenny (xojennyxo)

118 posts

I’m in school going for a degree in special education.. I want to quit but my parents won’t let me.. :( people say I’d be a good special education teacher. but, I really don’t know. I also struggle with mental health issues and it’s really hard to do well in school. I failed a class last semester and got a C in another. this semester I’m in one hard class and the other 2 are okay so far.. will I do well? I just don’t know what to do. if I quit school my parents say they won’t support me anymore. I’ve also changed my major about 3 times.. was going for a degree in social work.. but didn’t get in since I failed statistics, then I was going for a master’s degree in gerontology but things didn’t work out there.. I’m also going to be in legal trouble and don’t know how that will affect my schooling, either.

over 12 years ago
adoniali didn't upload a photo

Adoniali (adoniali)

106 posts

My dear….let’s chat. There is more going on here than meets the eye. To move forward is good for you, but you must understand why you keep going back and forth. Contact me for a reading and let’s get some clarity in your life. Take care!

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.