soul connections.

over 12 years ago
gemstar's photo

GEMiSTAR (gemstar)

1 post

To all the readers out there who actually read soul connections, not the ones that don’t believe.

What did you find, i mean it’s obvious till the right lessons have been learnt and balanced there is no moving on but what are your observations of people either working through it and working it out/being able to succesfully move on with others and not constantly thinking about the soul connection for years on end…etc etc just wondering as you must see a lot.

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

You are correct in that people come into our lives, some to help us learn and then move on, some stay permanently throughout many lives. It can be hard to let those connections go, but realizing what the lesson was/is, and how to proceed is the key to moving on. Many think that soul connections are meant to last a lifetime, or meant to be a long term love. As we all know this is not always the case.

I have had many clients that relived relationships, wanted to hang onto them. And in a few, they refused to let go, refused to see that the time was over. This causes imbalance, negativity and the inability to be honest with themselves; Continuing the chase when the relationship was over. I have also had clients (and friends) that were able to move forward and accept change, learn from the relationship(s), find the similarities, and become stronger individuals because of it. Some are afraid of confronting their own insecurities so they morph into whatever their current best friend or partner appear to want. Not being themselves and not being able to accept their insecurities and face them, they continue to have people troll through their lives. Only on acceptance and love of the self do they finally find the lesson. There can be quite a few tears shed, anger at the situation or others…really the entire gamut of emotions.

I believe the key to moving forward is finding an advisor (whether it be psychic, a friend or family member or in some instances medical) and stick with them. Find someone you can make that connection with, lay your heart out there, share the pain and the joy, figure out the lesson and then the path.

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Gem, Come to me in chat and lets take a look at this … Blessings! Bluedragon