stuck in a rut

over 12 years ago

my life feels like its on hold will things ever get better.

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,Shelly, I would love to help you with this and get answers to help you move ahead…I already sense you are about to enter a period of prosperity before too long. Lets take a look and see what else is in store! Click on my name to your left and lets do a chat session. Blessings! Bluedragon

over 12 years ago

Merry Meet Shelly,

I can help you see what is going on with your life, why you feel like its on hold and what future path you will bring you the most joy.

<= Click my Name & Connect with me in Live Chat

over 12 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Hi Michelle! Many things can stop you from moving forward. I feel that you are allowing past decisions to overshadow what could be. I would like to help you move through this and find a new beginning.

Blessings to you and yours!

over 12 years ago
lovespellcaster didn't upload a photo

psychic life advisor & chak... (lovespellcaster)

28 posts

hello dear. i know last year was one of your biggest lost’s you learned who was your friend and who was’int. your love life did’int go as you wanted , your money came and went. i do see change about to happen to you but i need your d.o.b to see what picking up on contact me live

over 12 years ago

Many can feel this way after lots of discouraging situations but I will tell you all that will be coming up for you and how to move on from anything holding you back you might even know about.

over 12 years ago
adoniali didn't upload a photo

Adoniali (adoniali)

106 posts

There is always hope, and the key is where to find it. With your date of birth, I can map out where that is for you. Feel free to contact me, chat or email message. I have helped individuals for over 30 years. Take care!