Spirit guides?

over 12 years ago
bellevi didn't upload a photo

bellevi

4 posts

Do I have a spirit guide? If not, how do I channel him/her?

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hello,Belevi, I would be glad to talk to you about this issue,and to guide you in the proper way to get your answers.Click on my picture to the left and lets have a chat! Blessings! Bluedragon

over 12 years ago

Merry Meet Bellevi,

Yes you do have spirit guides! I can help you understand how to connect with them and who they are.

<= Click my Name & Connect with me in Live Chat!

over 12 years ago
lovespellcaster didn't upload a photo

psychic life advisor & chak... (lovespellcaster)

28 posts

hello dear, your asking if you have a spirit guide yes dear you have one , but you chakra’s are not open you need to open them more and balance them out more

over 12 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

You also have two animal totems. I would love to read for you and help you understand and be able to connect with your guides.

Blessings to you and yours!