Very Confused

over 12 years ago

There is this girl Erin that I have been wanting for about 6 mos. I really need to know if I should keep trying or move on. I really want to be with this person, I want to know what I need to do to make this relationship with her a reality.

over 12 years ago

please come talk to me live

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago

Jennifer Poe—You reply with the same message over and over, a little bit of insight would encourage customers to give you a shot.

over 12 years ago
adoniali didn't upload a photo

Adoniali (adoniali)

106 posts

It could be a reality but more information is needed. I get the feeling that you have not made any overtures to Erin, therefore, how will she know? If you want to chat, I am available. Your date of birth would help give insight to this relationship’s beginnings and future. Take care!

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,D Gibson, I would be glad to help you with this,and am online now if you want to come chat abou tit a little. I can get you on the right path and help you to achieve your goals. Blessed be! Bluedragon

over 12 years ago

Merry Meet Bluewalker,

There are things that you are not able to put your finger on, only because you are concentrating on different areas.

I offer Honest Enlightenment for your situation with Erin.

<= Click my Name & Connect with me in Live Chat

over 12 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Good morning to you! Even though you may have told her how you feel, she is not hearing you. I am feeling that she has not given this honest consideration. Would like to read for you to give you more insight.

Blessings to you and yours!

over 12 years ago
soulmate_advisor's photo

Soulmate advisor (soulmate_advisor)

2 posts

come chat with me. i will tekll you what you need to know. good or bad.

over 12 years ago

Hello.

Whatever you are seeking clarity for I can help you, I will not sugar coat or lead you to something untruthful. Stop by for a reading and I will give you insight on the entire situation and tell you all of what you prepare for and what not to prepare for. :)

over 12 years ago
adoniali didn't upload a photo

Adoniali (adoniali)

106 posts

If I could do a compatibility reading for you both, (DOB) I would be able to give you the path to follow. Now it seems as if you are very unsure of yourself, and I don’t understand why. Come and chat with me or send me an email message. Take care!