will I ever have a boyfriend or friends?

over 12 years ago
xojennyxo didn't upload a photo

Jenny (xojennyxo)

118 posts

will I ever have a boyfriend? guys don’t talk to me, really and I don’t even have a guy friend. :( I also don’t really have any friends. Will any of this ever change?

over 12 years ago
psychicgeena's photo

psychic**godess** (psychicgeena)

6 posts

i would love to answer these qustions for you jenny call me now or message me with your date of birth and full name i would love to help you im a very well known psychic thats helped many and my reading are only 45cents a min

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
psychicshanna didn't upload a photo

Psychic Shanna (psychicshanna)

131 posts

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR REAL ANSWERS? WELL LOOK NO FURTHER!! I KNOW THIS, I CAN HELP YOU . MY NAME IS PSYCHIC SHANNA AND I WILL DO EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO GUIDEYOU THROUGH WHATEVER YOU NEED , SO PLEASE CONTACT ME TODAY FOR A BETTER TOMMORROW!

over 12 years ago
lovespellcaster didn't upload a photo

psychic life advisor & chak... (lovespellcaster)

28 posts

hello dear, im not gonna copy and paste some ad to you like theses other psychic’s i’m gonna tell you what i see and not say the same thing to every other person cause you are your own person nobody els so that means you need a real answer’s. dear you need more faith in your self to tell the truth i kinda admire you, cause your not running through guy AFTER guy and putting your self through all that drama cause its showing those past time you’v bin looking for real love the only resin why is has’int bin going the way you wanted is cause it was’int the time for it yet so any other relationship’s would’int of work’d. but i’m seeing this new year will bring you lost of happiness,new turns and friends i’m seeing your job will help you meet new people. please contact me live to explain to you private, thank you godbless!!

over 12 years ago
skylerrose's photo

Chely WhiteWolfe (skylerrose)

11 posts

Hi my name is Chely, and I have been where you are currently. I hate canned ads and responses, I am blunt and don’t sugarcoat things. So if you truly want to know, message me or come chat with me privately. Much love and light to you.