will love come soon?

over 12 years ago

hi My name is Ireyna 11/21/83, 6:45pm, manhattan NYC.

I would like to know when will I meet that special person.

Thanks

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me.

over 12 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Good morning Irenya! I believe you have already met someone, but have not really looked at them. I would be happy to offer you a reading.

Blessings to you and yours!

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Irenya, I would be glad to do a reading for you and see what paths are available to you relationship-wise. There is a sense of someone being closer then you may know… Blessings Bluedragon

over 12 years ago
psychicgeena's photo

psychic**godess** (psychicgeena)

6 posts

ireyna hi my name is geena i have a psychic boutique in nyc i also have one in north jersey and fort ld fl i am a very well known psychic and i see that its very hard for you to trust please contact me as soon as possible

over 12 years ago
adoniali didn't upload a photo

Adoniali (adoniali)

106 posts

Hi Irenya,

I looked at your birth chart and saw that, especially around your upcoming birthday month, true love is yours for the asking. Would you like more in depth advice about the steps you should take to bring this about? Contact me, click on my page. I can give you more information. Take care!

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

if you can click my name and click send msg, provideing me with your name and date of birth i would be more then happy to answer this question for you HONESTLY and also ACCURATELY :)

over 12 years ago
mm327's photo

Chris (mm327)

11 posts

I see you have good luck with love, and good love with working, but I see you don’t have good luck on keeping them both on your side. I see you have many doors that are closed, I can help connect into and help open the doors that need to be open.

over 12 years ago
mm327's photo

Chris (mm327)

11 posts

Let’s Chat, all sessions start free.

over 12 years ago
angelicpsychicmarina's photo

AngelicPsychicMarina (angelicpsychicmarina)

12 posts

I can help you

over 12 years ago
spiritualpsychicadvisor didn't upload a photo

Spiritual Psychic Advisor (spiritualpsychicadvisor)

4 posts

Hi,i am sure that i can help you,you need some strong guidance with details and i would love to help you…I have been helping people 20 years before i was with bitwine,contact me now for you real advise.

over 12 years ago

I’ve had some readings already & gotten mixed messages. Not sure what psychic to choose.

over 12 years ago
adoniali didn't upload a photo

Adoniali (adoniali)

106 posts

I get the impression that you require definite answers. Although I am psychic, particularly in the future realm, I base my abilities in the placement of the solar stars at birth. If you want an accurate reading, and are not afraid of what I might see..please feel free to click and contact me. Take care!

over 12 years ago

Merry Meet Ireyna,

I offer completely Honest Enlightenment on your love life. As a world renowned to be accurate Natural Born Psychic Medium I am here to show you.

<= Click my Name & Connect with me in Live Chat Now!