Looking for a genuine psychic/medium

over 12 years ago

I have been having such a hard time since my boyfriend died tragically. I have been lonely and tried to move on, but only found bad relationships that made me sadder inside. I have been in contact with two men. I know one is not a good idea, but another I felt was genuine and he contacted me a while ago. I contacted him back, but haven’t heard from him since. I just need some guidance. No false hope. I have talked to some before predictions very inaccurate. :) thanks to all.

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

I can give you insight on anything you are wanting to know. I dont sugar coat things so dont worry about that.

Here is a little bit about me

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
adoniali didn't upload a photo

Adoniali (adoniali)

106 posts

Hi Tammy, if you click onto my page you will see I do not give predictions. What has taken place with you is a great crisis and I am sorry for your loss. I too have suffered tragedy within my family, therefore; I know I can help you. Would you like a true reading and find out how to go beyond the pain? Let me advise and help you…there is someone out there for you, but are you ready for him?

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Tammi, Please look over my feedback and you will see that I am accurate and honest,and pretty affordable as well. Sometimes you need to talk to someone and get over the past before you try to move forward again. I am online now. Blessed be! Bluedragon

over 12 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Tammi, losing someone that you loved can be difficult at best. Let me start by saying I am truly sorry for your loss. I feel that are trying to move forward, but feel guilt at the same time. I would like to help you find a new path that will allow you to grow, and maintaint he memories you have of him.

Blessings to you and yours.