guy friend

over 12 years ago
sherry7619 didn't upload a photo

sherry7619

109 posts

My guy friend broke off our relationship yet again. This time i have no idea what i even done to cause it. He had been acting strange towards me for weeks, then one day just told me to never text or come around anymore. I’m hurt and have no idea what happened. Will he contact me soon, or is it over for good this time? Is he seeing someone else now?

over 12 years ago
mystic.moon didn't upload a photo

lilly (mystic.moon)

59 posts

don’t let go just yet love& light lily

over 12 years ago
psychicshanna didn't upload a photo

Psychic Shanna (psychicshanna)

131 posts

i am feeling so much vibes off of this situation,you must contact me right away,theres things you DONT know!!!..but things you NEED to know. theres alot of things you need to know,there is a reason why he is actiing the way he is acting.come chat with me for a small fee i will give you a full life reading,,im online waiting for you

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
adoniali didn't upload a photo

Adoniali (adoniali)

106 posts

Sherry, there is a reason for all actions and reactions in life. When I can see where your mars and your venus are placed at birth, then I would be able to explain. Contact me, or make an appointment. I have over 30 years of helping others, so lets talk! Take care!

over 12 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Sherry, I am sorry for your pain. However you can get past this. Some people are just not ready for committment and unfortunately this man is one of them. I would be happy to help guide you through this.

Blessings to you and yours!

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Sherry, I would be glad to do a reading for you and see what lies ahead for you and him. There may be more here then you think. Blessings! Bluedragon

over 12 years ago

Sherry,

It is difficult to see what is right in front of you sometimes. I can see the bigger picture and am Here For You with Honest Enlightenment.

<= Click my name & Connect with Me in Live Chat

over 12 years ago
master_psychic_julie didn't upload a photo

Master-Psychic-readings-by-... (master_psychic_julie)

3 posts

sherry its seems you need answers to find out if you did something to cause him to react this way or hes just a confused little man either way you need to know so you can either fight for him or walk away ,,,,,,but form what am getting you still have very strong feelings for him and this is not the first time this has happened to you in a relationship so contact me for a full reading

over 12 years ago

I can help you understand what has happened. The answers you are looking for come from within you. They are whispers from your spirit guide. I can help interpret the message your spirit guide is trying to send you. It is one you should listen to.

Love and light, Psychic_J