getting a life

over 12 years ago

My Name is Cindy. Birthdate – 5th August 1978. I am 33 years old I am living at home as I cant afford to move out on my own with my dog. I am suppose to be getting a pay rise early this year. I am hoping that teh pay rise will be enough so that I might be able to afford to move out with my dog. I have given up on finding love I am content to live a lone. Will I move out by the end of the year or early next year?

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Cindy, 33 is young,and you have lots of time left to find love….and you will when the time is right. I would be glad to do a reading for you on this and anything else you want to know about. I am online now to help YOU! Blessings! Bluedragon

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Good morning Cindy! A new year can bring lots of change if we let it. I would be happy to offer you some insight to those changes.

Blessings to you and yours!

over 12 years ago
brighid13's photo

Brighid An Lasair (brighid13)

79 posts

I would be happy offer enlightenment and guidance to you!

A little about me:

I am a third generation psychic, my gifts were passed through the women of my family and have grown with their aid. I have been reading publicly for 13 years in various environments and truly love helping those that I meet. I was the co-owner of a metaphysical store in Ohio for many years until relocation forced me to close its doors. At this location, I was a reader, guide, and healer. I look forward to a chance to talk with you, if I’m not available, please sent me a message to set up an appointment that will work for you.

Love and Light

over 12 years ago

Cindy,

I can offer you only Honest Enlightenment on your current living situation, income level and what is in store for your future.

<- Click my Name & Connect with Me in Live Chat

over 12 years ago
psychicshanna didn't upload a photo

Psychic Shanna (psychicshanna)

131 posts

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR REAL ANSWERS? WELL LOOK NO FURTHER!! I KNOW THIS, I CAN HELP YOU . MY NAME IS PSYCHIC SHANNA AND I WILL DO EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO GUIDEYOU THROUGH WHATEVER YOU NEED , SO PLEASE CONTACT ME TODAY FOR A BETTER TOMMORROW!

over 12 years ago

Cindy, I am getting a strong reading from your spirit guide. I can work with you to help you.

Psychic_J