past life reading

over 12 years ago

Hi, I would like to know my past life. Is there anyone can feel about my past life? Thank you! :)

over 12 years ago
psychicsophiasage's photo

Psychic Sedona (psychicsophiasage)

14 posts

Hello There im able to use my abilities to Help you with this matter please join me for a live chat.

over 12 years ago
psychicgeena's photo

psychic**godess** (psychicgeena)

6 posts

Well I would have to read for you to look into that please call me for a reading for only 45 cents a minute past life is very important and could be blocking you from moving forward with love or career I would love to hear from you

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Good morning Wonder! Finding out about your past lives can offer much insight into what is going on today. I would be happy to give you a reading to see where you have been. Currently I am getting a strong Asian (Tibet) sence about you.

Blessings to you and yours!

over 12 years ago

Hello Charlotte. Hmmm interesting. I am asian as well in this life :D Can you feel i was boy or girl back then? Thank you for your comment! :)

over 12 years ago

Merry Meet Wonderful!,

I can help you to know what was past present and future. I am a world renowned to be accurate Natural Born Psychic Medium. Come Be Amazed by my accuracy!

<= Click My Name & Connect With Me In Live Chat

over 12 years ago
a_psychic_priestess's photo

Paige Garnett (a_psychic_priestess)

3 posts

Hello Wonder; I can help you with past life issues, either regression or seeing what destructive patterns are occurring for you or any blockages you may not be aware of. Click on my name and choose to chat or telephone.

over 12 years ago
katherinelynne didn't upload a photo

Lady Lynne (katherinelynne)

44 posts

Blessings Wonder, I think it is wonderful your interested in learning of your past lives, your eager to get to know your true self (your soul conscious). If you feel I can offer you guidance concerning this, I welcome you to contact me. Love & Light Katherine

over 12 years ago
dee_kat2011's photo

Deanna_Kat (dee_kat2011)

6 posts

Hello Im A New Advisor Give Me A Try

over 12 years ago
dee_kat2011's photo

Deanna_Kat (dee_kat2011)

6 posts

Dee_Kat

I am a gifted psychic reader I am very detailed with my readings I tell all without asking a questions IF YOU ARE TRUELY LOOKING FOR HELP THE SEARCH STOPS HERE. Are you looking for Love Happiness or Peace? I can help you find your way Are you unhappy,Worryed or confused Call me its FREE I will give you a Free reading and you will see for yourself that I am as real as is gets. I can restore your body mind and spirit. readings on love career and health

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/145591-dee_kat2011 <—Go To The Link For My Chat

*edited for content by Bitwine Admin

over 12 years ago
psychicshanna didn't upload a photo

Psychic Shanna (psychicshanna)

131 posts

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR REAL ANSWERS? WELL LOOK NO FURTHER!! I KNOW THIS, I CAN HELP YOU . MY NAME IS PSYCHIC SHANNA AND I WILL DO EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO GUIDEYOU THROUGH WHATEVER YOU NEED , SO PLEASE CONTACT ME TODAY FOR A BETTER TOMMORROW!

over 12 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

I am getting female from this particular life. However you have a few past lives and have spent time as both.

over 12 years ago

Hi, Charlotte Thank you for your comment. Hopefully i can talk to you later!

over 12 years ago
adoniali didn't upload a photo

Adoniali (adoniali)

106 posts

Are you still wondering? I feel your sensitivities keep you uncertain. I am here to help and can show you exactly where your answers lie. Contact me. Take care!

over 12 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Would be glad to talk Wonder. Past life exploration can help shed light on your current experiences as well.

over 12 years ago

Hi, Charlotte Thank you for your past life readings! I felt that you could give me my mystery past life. I had past life reading before and some reader told me that i was in England. You told me samething! I was supprised! Also you told me that more story about my past life which connect current situation and my life. and i can lead my future life and relationship. really interesting. She was able to pick up my friend’s family illness. I was impress! you can feel that even over chat! Thank you so much for your time! :)

over 12 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Thank you for your kind words and wonderful feedback! Hope to talk to you again in the future :D