Gotten conflicting information from psychics

over 12 years ago

I’ve spoken to a few psychics and most of the things they’ve said have aligned with my life. Although I don’t take to heart absolutely everything they say, I quite trust what they say. However, I gotten a bit of conflicting information regarding my ‘soulmate’. The first psychic told me his name would begin with M or N, have brown hair and be caucasian and we’d meet in midmarch at a social function. The second psychic told me I’d meet a tall guy, dark hair, and his name would start with M or J who i’d meet in 4-6 months.

Why are there mismatches in information? Do spirits give different information to different psychics and we have to average them out?

DOB is 28.03.1992. Thanks a bunch!

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
christinaspelling didn't upload a photo

Christina Phillips (christinaspelling)

8 posts

Yes, spirits give sometimes different information that could happen… It’s not 100% so you’ll just have to find out.

over 12 years ago
butterflies's photo

September (butterflies)

20 posts

You have to realize you have more than one soul mate and that soul connections are meant to help YOU grow as well as give more into the world. It’s not a fairy tale, but a continuing evolution of your spirit and self in this life. Rather than seeking specific descriptions of your soul mates, try seeking guidance on what you need to do to be ready for these connections when they come into your life, what you need to learn in advance of these connections, and how to draw love into your life.

*ANYONE who asks you to send them money beyond the Bitwine TOS to do any of this for you is not only NOT be trusted, but should be reported to Bitwine immediately, so I don’t mean drawing it into your life THAT way, which never works:)

over 12 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Soulmates are not necessarily our love interests. They can be just what it states; someone that has very similar ideals, feelings and emotional attachments as yourself (this is more, this is just a generalization). Many times soulmates are those that you have connected with in previous lives, and your life lines are now intertwined.

So using different psychics may give your varying answers. Being more specific than asking about a soulmate may help to narrow down the answers you are really looking for.

Blessings to you and yours!

over 12 years ago
smartadvice's photo

Art (smartadvice)

100 posts

hi, this is art from brussels. please come online and chat with me, and i will help you find peace and a bright solution :) love and sunshine, art

over 12 years ago
brighid13's photo

Brighid An Lasair (brighid13)

79 posts

I would be happy offer enlightenment and guidance to you!

A little about me:

I am a third generation psychic, my gifts were passed through the women of my family and have grown with their aid. I have been reading publicly for 13 years in various environments and truly love helping those that I meet. I was the co-owner of a metaphysical store in Ohio for many years until relocation forced me to close its doors. At this location, I was a reader, guide, and healer. I look forward to a chance to talk with you, if I’m not available, please send me a message to set up an appointment that will work for you.

Love and Light

over 12 years ago
myztictam's photo

myztictam

63 posts

Hi there, I find that being more specific can help, but also to start asking what can be done to bring this energy into your life path, as well as how to be ready for them. I can tell that your searching for this energy, your ready to find that someone special sometimes when this isnt happening and feels ellusive to us, there is a block around us, could be our life path, things were doing or not doing. Maybe holding on way to long to a past love, or simply being afraid of letting go so you can honestly recognize that you have met someone special. I would be happy to help you on this journey, if your still looking for a guide come by and see me.

Big Smiles Myztic

over 12 years ago
adoniali didn't upload a photo

Adoniali (adoniali)

106 posts

Perhaps there is a need to go into what the stars have in store for you. Numbers never lie, and that is how you life events unfold. Click on my page and see I am clear about what I see. Contact me, until then take care!