SUICIDE, PLEASE HELP

over 13 years ago

MY YOUNGER BROTHER COMMITED SUICIDE LAST NIGHT. WE CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHY ? PLEASE HELP US FIND OUT. ALSO, IS THERE ANYTHING WE CAN DO TO HELP HIM HAVE A BETTER AFTER LIFE. THANK YOU

CAN I GET A REPLY IN TEXT PLEASE AS I HAVE VERY LIMITED PHONE CALL FACILITIES, I LIVE NEAR A RESTRICTED AREA WITH VERY FEW CALLING OPTIONS.

SAD BROTHER

over 13 years ago
tiffanymarie didn't upload a photo

♥Psychic Tiffany Marie♥ (tiffanymarie)

17 posts

I would like to help you find out why he did this if you would like you can chat with me and i’ll help you bless you

over 13 years ago
jaden didn't upload a photo

Jaden Parker (jaden)

40 posts

yes hun i work with many cases such as this, i will give you the right advice and guidance you need and that way you and your family can be aware of what happend, please contact me for REAL ANSWERS Many Blessings And Happy New Year*

over 13 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

first let me start off by saying i am very sorry for your loss. i have had a loved one commit suicide last mother’s day so i can sympathize with you.

now,i am picking up that there was a woman surrounding him before he died. did he recently go through a breakup?. i also feel that there were alot of things on his mind at the time.

what you can do is just pray that your brother finds his way to the great beyond and if you want get together with your family and do something special every once in awhile to honor the memory of your brother.what we usually do in my family is get a photo of the deceased relative,a glass of water and a candle. light the candle then place both the glass of water and the candle next to the photo. we believe that this helps spirits on their journey to the great beyond.

over 13 years ago
trueangel didn't upload a photo

TRUE LOVE ANGEL (trueangel)

37 posts

Hi dear sorry to hear about this but im picking up why he did this and im getting strong messages from him contact me soon as possible thanks.

over 13 years ago
asiasguidinglight's photo

Asia (asiasguidinglight)

10 posts

I am able to channel deceased loved ones. contact me for a reading

over 13 years ago

Merry Meet Russell,

I am a Natural Born Psychic Medium. I have been able to reach beyond and connect to anyone who has left their body. Send me a message, tell me his name and where his body expired.

I will open myself, allowing myself to be used as a vestal for communication.

We can set up an appointment for live connection to set up the payment arrangement. Then I will correspond with you through the E-Mail option.

Waiting To Connect For You, Priestess Kandi Ranson

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

I am really sorry for your loss something like this is huge I would suggest that you find someone to talk to to deal with the grief so that you are ok as this will have affected you more than you realise. It is sad that this has happened but your brother will be watching over you once the transition has happened for him and will ensure that you will be ok as loved ones do he obviously could not deal with what was happening in his life and it all became too much probably felt like he had nowhere to turn and thought that ending his life was the only option left and that is the sadest part about suicide I can understand what your brother must have been going through as I have already been through that at age 18 I am now 35 and there are times when things are tough but I know that I have a lot of support around me perhaps this was something your brother did not think he had enough of.

Things will get better I promise

over 13 years ago

Hello Russell,

It’s nice to meet you!

I’m so sorry to hear about your younger brother. I can’t even imagine what you and your family must be going through right now. I think that it is really thoughtful of you to come here in order to find understanding and to make sure that he is now in peace and I commend you for that.

Your brother was severely misunderstood amongst his peers. He was bullied extensively which he took to heart, because he had a very big heart. There is a lot that he kept from you and your family about how he was really feeling. He was lonely and at times felt very empty inside. What I mean by this is that he wanted so much to feel love. I don’t mean that he didn’t feel like he was loved, what I mean is he didn’t love himself because he didn’t know how to. He was never able to experience the love that comes from within, not that he didn’t want to, it’s just that he didn’t know how to. He never meant to hurt you or your family that is the last thing he ever wanted. He loves you all very much. However, he no longer felt that he had a reason to live because he felt like he would never truly be accepted. Your brother was a special and gifted young man. He carried with him a great deal of pain though and this is what he hid from everyone. He could no longer bear to pretend as though everything was okay when inside there was no hope. Never forget him. He will never forget you. He knows that you and your family and close relatives and loved ones are hurting and do not fully understand how he could have done this or why. Don’t ask the question could this have been prevented, because in this case it couldn’t have. He wants you to know that he is safe and is finding the peace that he so desperately longed for during his short time here on earth. I wish you and your family the best. Just know he is watching over you all. Loving you all. You will see him soon.

Love, Luna