alone

over 13 years ago

will i find love again this year? i was deeply hurt in my previous relationship and am worried i wont be able to move on

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

Hey….

I have rich experience in the field of Spirituality & Religion , love & relationships. if you’re confused & need to make the right decision let me help you.

Am Just a Click away from you and Sure you will get Piece of Mind and answers to your all questions & problems no matter what so ever they are. I can and will help you to overcome the obstacles you had in the past.

blessings.

over 13 years ago

Merry Meet Danielle,

I have a lifetime of experiences * to help you see what your future holds. Come Chat with me and I will help bring you the copacetic life you are seeking.

Waiting To Enlighten You,

Priestess Kandi Ranson*

over 13 years ago
madam_amour didn't upload a photo

MADAM AMOUR (madam_amour)

35 posts

Hello My Dear I See Plenty Coming Up For You And I Would Like To Speak To You About It Contact Me Live Chat And We Will Get Started Right Away God Bless

over 13 years ago
guardianangel didn't upload a photo

Guardian Angel (guardianangel)

29 posts

Hi dear i would be more than happy to look into this for you,Please contact me live also ask about my $10 special,Hope to hear from you soon

over 13 years ago
jaden didn't upload a photo

Jaden Parker (jaden)

40 posts

i can answer this with ur d.o.b

over 13 years ago
tiffanymarie didn't upload a photo

♥Psychic Tiffany Marie♥ (tiffanymarie)

17 posts

hey sweetie my name’s tiffany marie i would love to help you and i already have your answer with out your date of birth hope to hear from you and i only charge 00.90 a min or a full reading for 10.00

over 13 years ago
clairvoyantvision didn't upload a photo

Angel Sound (clairvoyantvision)

168 posts

Hi please contact me I specialize in love and relationship reading. Read my feedbacks and if you like what you see then contact me . thanks

over 13 years ago

Hi guys, my dob is 21.01.82. many thanks