Melba

over 13 years ago
robsonti's photo

robsonti

22 posts

I want to know my future with my exgf Melba(1/24/72). Im Roberto(11/3/74), she left me for another man but I still feel a connection for both of us. Waht does she feels about me? about her current relationship with the other guy? Is there a chance that we will be back in each others arms? I still love her despite of what she did, what does the future holds for me and melba?

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

I would love to help you i have reunited many couples/lovers and show fast accurate results love is one of my best interest contact me now if you want accuracy and honest answers.

BLESSINGS..

over 13 years ago

Hello.

I’d love to give you a full prediction on your life, love and more. I offer unlimited questions and have amazing $10.00 deals. NO sugarcoating, honest, with lots of advice and very patient.

Check out my reviews if you’d like.

over 13 years ago
visionsbysabrina's photo

VisionsBySabrina (visionsbysabrina)

27 posts

i can take a look into ur situation roberto give me a call SABRINA xoxo check my reviews first

over 13 years ago
jaden didn't upload a photo

Jaden Parker (jaden)

40 posts

im going from your aura of your post. melba has been thinking about you ofthen since the past 3weeks, she is questioning what would have happend if she was still with you, i would love to do a heart to heart reading for you to tell you whats on her mind to speak for her and see her emotions, i will also tell you about your future, hun i am a REAL PSYCHIC and i will asnwer any of your REAL QUESTIONS,contact me now hun first 4 mins free and 35cents a min!

over 13 years ago
robsonti's photo

robsonti

22 posts

What is her feelings towards me now? About her current bf? Is she hoping that we can be together again?

over 13 years ago
robsonti's photo

robsonti

22 posts

I could not get over melba. All i know is that we are over but there is still a connection between us. some say we are meant to be together and some says forget her and move on … i got me more confuse. by letting things go on their own, meaning let melba have her space and everything and me going my own way too, are we destined to be back together again?

over 13 years ago
clairvoyantvision didn't upload a photo

Angel Sound (clairvoyantvision)

168 posts

Hi please contact me I could help you with what you are going through. I specialize in love and relationship reading with great feedbacks from past clients. Call me.

over 13 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

i am being shown that the man surrounding her now has promised her alot of things and is even trying to convince her that hes better than you.

did he know that she was with you at the time they first started fooling around? because i get the vibe that he really has it in for you. as for melba..she hasnt forgotten about you. there are times when se still thinks about you and wonders if she made the right choice by leaving you for this guy. i cannot promise you a fairytale ending however. it may be awhile before she makes up her mind. i will tell you this though…

they say when you love something or someone let them go. if it comes back to show thats how you know. if she really loves you she’ll come back.