Pastlife Relationship

over 12 years ago

Hello. My situation is that I’ve been seeing a man for over 3 yrs now and things haven’t progressed into anything more than a friendship (with added intimacy). I’ve recently been told that we shared a pastlife together where we were soulmates who ended up parting. What I would like to know is should I continue in this relationship to see if we can resolve some of our past karma or am I just in for much more heartache?

Thank you for your assistance.

Linda

over 12 years ago
clairvoyant_angel's photo

Angel Advisor Nina (clairvoyant_angel)

5 posts

Hello Contact me for a private and confidental session I am tuning into a lot!!

over 12 years ago
psychic_paula's photo

Psychic_Paula (psychic_paula)

67 posts

HELLO LIN CALL ME FOR ANSWERS YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

over 12 years ago
queen_of_hearts didn't upload a photo

Queen of Heart's (queen_of_hearts)

13 posts

hello please contact me a.s.a.p i would love to help you!! I GIVE TRUTHFULL READINGS! no fairy tale reading be prepared for the hole truth .

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. You can add me on Skype at—psychicjennifer14 I do personal readings as well. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
blessed_prophetess's photo

BLESSED PROPHETESS VICTORY (blessed_prophetess)

22 posts

Linda,I am so sorry to hear your frustration and pain my dear…but I will tell you this for free,as I heard your actual voice screaming and crying…IT”S TIME TO MOVE ON…THE LESSON HAS BEEN LEARNED ON BOTH ENDS.. and if you came to see me,I would still tell you for free…but right now,you don’t need any more psychic readings dear heart,and I wish you the very best..

over 12 years ago
pennyclarkbabson didn't upload a photo

Penny Clark (pennyclarkbabson)

181 posts

I know exactly what is going on here for the two of you. Its your cell memory from many past lives getting in the way. contact me in live chat and ill tell you what why and how to get rid of the block this cell memory is using.