confused

over 12 years ago
imushie didn't upload a photo

imushie

35 posts

I’m really confused about what the future holds for me? I’m actually quite nervous because everytime something is going good.. something unexpected happens that put me Back at square 1? Just wondering if my luck is going to change?

over 12 years ago
psychic_paula's photo

Psychic_Paula (psychic_paula)

67 posts

hi i am picking up on alot of things for you give me a call to get the answers you are looking for dear call me for one of my specials

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

Luck is a state of mind you have to already think your lucky. The fact that you have your limbs, your life, your child amongst other things makes you lucky. There are people out there who don’t. I think you have developed a bad habbit of expecting the worst subconsciously as a result of what you have been through. Time to change this. The past is the past you can’t change it so let it go but learn from what you have been through. Today is the first day of the rest of your life. You have the power to change your destiny it begins with just a thought. So change the way you think and you change your destiny. Have a listen to the strangest secret audio

over 12 years ago
athenaangel didn't upload a photo

Psychic Athena Angel (athenaangel)

7 posts

please contact me now if you wish,Iam online 24/7

over 12 years ago
imushie didn't upload a photo

imushie

35 posts

My luck issues have been getting worse over time I just want to no that my life can keep moving in the right direction and stay on A steady path

over 12 years ago
pennyclarkbabson didn't upload a photo

Penny Clark (pennyclarkbabson)

181 posts

id love to look in to this for you. i can feel by your energy alot of changes for the good are coming contact me in live chat and we can talk about what I am seeing.

over 12 years ago
queen_of_hearts didn't upload a photo

Queen of Heart's (queen_of_hearts)

13 posts

please contact me( a.s.a.p) i would love to help you thats what i am hear for im online 24/7 here to help anybody in need i dont give fairry tale readings i give honest reading i can put peace in your mind body and spirit.