i need help or im going to die

over 13 years ago

im being raped by demons everyday all the time i need help i know what i must to i need to forgive and understand and love and not judge and not desire but i cant stop feeling pain i want to kill myself but my mom needs me so ill give it until she dies if its still torchering me im killing mself and going to become under satins control i just want to be able to love like god and serve him in happieness

over 13 years ago
jaden didn't upload a photo

Jaden Parker (jaden)

40 posts

hey hun, i do understand what your going through this is not from anything you have done in the past someone wish evil upon you, i will give you more details, reply back on here if you cant get a hold of me

over 13 years ago
madam_amour didn't upload a photo

MADAM AMOUR (madam_amour)

35 posts

Hello My Dear I Wish To Contact You Please Its Urgent We Speak Right Away Contact Me Live Chat Theres Stuff I Need To Tell You

over 13 years ago

hi thanks for the help i really need love right now thats the only way i think i can survive

over 13 years ago
one_in_a_million didn't upload a photo

One_in_a_million (one_in_a_million)

65 posts

Mathew if your with god as you say you are you don’t need anyone’s help here just ask god to help you and he will.

over 13 years ago
garnetta didn't upload a photo

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

you need to get away from all the religious influential rubbish you have been fed. Religion makes you feel guilty, oppresses you, and restricts your love for people and yourself because it teaches you that with this kind of ‘religious love’ there is underlying tones of self-punishment and right and wrong ways of loving. God, or spirit, or whatever your heart believes in, teaches us the right kind of love. NOT religion. You need to free your mind and separate the two juxtapositions of religion and ‘God’. Love should just be, and be allowed to grow as it will. Religion restricts this, as does our very deep rooted religious influences which contradict and torture and suffocate our natural inclinations. These are your demons you must get rid of. I would thoroughly advise you get to a healing centre and have someone sort out your chakras. You can also talk to your local priest or vicar. They are there to help and advise and pray for you. Some churches offer counselling. And for anyone, not just church-goers. There are also Christian help lines you can google, which offer free help. And don’t forget the wonderful Samaritans. If you don’t want to phone, they will try to answer via email in 24hours. They aren’t just there for people on the verge of suicide. Talk to them before you become desperate. If you believe you are in Satan’s power, it will have a stronger hold of you. Next time you feel demons are plaguing you, remove yourself physically from the room and try to do something positive or phone someone. This will distract your thoughts and the demons won’t be allowed access. Start the new year positively and be determined to be strong. Good luck x

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

Jenny is right the best thing is you need a healer as it seems your energy is out of kilter. The thing about love is the first person that needs love is you and it begins with you loving you and then others are more open to loving you so I guess that guilt as I think you have been carrying around some guilt for some time and it can and will drive people to insanity if not dealt with. The way to deal with any guilt is to stop, take a deep breathe and take a good hard look at your life did you treat people right as in the way you would want to be treated if not then I guess appologize to those people and ask for forgivemess and then forgive yourself as this is most important and then you should start to feel a load lifted off you. Was there anything you did that perhaps has made you feel guilty same thing needs to be done. An energy healer will be able to cleanse your aura and soul and put you back on track and get rid of any negative energy that you have carried around for a long time and you should start to feel better.

over 13 years ago

Hello Contact me and I will help.

over 13 years ago
trueangel didn't upload a photo

TRUE LOVE ANGEL (trueangel)

37 posts

Hi dear i would be more than happy to help you with this and make it stop,please contact me right away thanks hope to hear from you soon.