My Children's father left me with a broken heart:(

over 12 years ago

For the past 5 years, I’ve been with a man and we ended up having two children with eachother. We both met when we were 20 years old. At one time, things were great between us and after awhile things werent so good. There was another side of him that came out in the relationship & realized he had a rough childhood with his parents. I tried working things through,cook, clean, pay rent, thinking he is going through a faze since we had our kids so young, I wanted it to work because I wanted my kids to have 2 parents since my parents were divorced. I realize every year its getting harder on me to deal with him. This is not fair to me.I would never let a man change me but I feel that I lost myself because how he treated me & his father too these past few years. I love my kids so much & I try being the best mom to my kids. I wish I would of got out of this situation sooner with the kid’s father. Now I feel stuck, I can’t live with my dad or my mom because its way too small not enough room. I left my job of 10 years for another job that was complete hell. I pray every day things will get better & I’ll be able to start a new life with my kids. Is there light or any hope at the end of my situation that I will be able to get through this & leave it behind?

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

Your situation will improve with a little work and creative thinking. The first thing do you have a citizens advice beaureau that can refer you to a budget advisor. Seeing a budget advisor means you are able to see the bigger picture and they can put you in touch with other organisations that can help. Sign up for government housing that will mean your rent will be less and eleviate things. Go to the salvation army for food parcels and other help. There is plenty of help out there. With regards to a better job have you thought about part time study to gain a qualification. In regards to employment sign up with employment agencies. The more pro active you are the more likely your situation will improve. Start by making a list of all the things you want to do then write out a plan of action and then begin. Focus on the outcome not how long it will take.

To start you off

A new place to live:

Contact government housing, make an appointment to see them

A better job:

Update cv

Place work wanted ads on noticeboards and in online newspapers

Contact companies you want to work for

Anything is possible with a little creative thinking

over 12 years ago
theangel72's photo

Angel Jacobs (theangel72)

6 posts

Yes you will recover greatly all next year, the next few months will be perfect for new and amazing changes, you will do well. I can tell you more now…

over 12 years ago
pennyclarkbabson didn't upload a photo

Penny Clark (pennyclarkbabson)

181 posts

you are going through a hard situation right now but it isnt permenant. great changes including a place to live that is affordable is coming to you as well. contact me in live chat after you have read my reviews and lets talk about what I see coming up for you.

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. You can add me on Skype at—psychicjennifer14 I do personal readings as well. Thanks.