i want to spend the holidays with my daughters please no fake reuniting/love spells none of that is real

over 12 years ago
handsomefka didn't upload a photo

gucci vuitton (handsomefka)

5 posts

does any real psychic see me with my kids any time soon i want to spend christmas with my two daughters PLEASE do not try to scam me into buying some fake love spell or anything of that nature i know spells are not real only scams desperate people out there hard earn money ??

i feel like im ready to die im haunted day and night i cant sleep i want to see my kids again i feel like giving up on life my life is too painfull now my name is tee 4 30 1990 and i have two daughters name 12 16 07 and 06 04 09 i havnt seen them in two years its tearing me up inside think bout my girls day and night i still send them money toys christmas presents bday presents etc i want to know when will i see my two baby girls again??? i want to be a full time dad 24 7 father i miss them so much

over 12 years ago

Come to me for a reading on this situation. I see more positives rather than anything else. I give very precise time frames.

over 12 years ago
athenaangel didn't upload a photo

Psychic Athena Angel (athenaangel)

7 posts

contact me i will help u im online 24hrs of the day!

over 12 years ago
pennyclarkbabson didn't upload a photo

Penny Clark (pennyclarkbabson)

181 posts

There are alot of changes that need to take place here and i see that they will.but there is alot of resent ment between you and her contact me in live chat and lets talk about when this is changing