Lost so many people this year...

over 12 years ago

I have lost so many people I was close to, to death this year. The last death I cant move past. I need a message from this person somehow…

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

That person wouldn’t want you to be sad I am seeing a woman with shoulder length curley hair coming through. Death is not the end that person will come to you in your dreams be open to that. I lost my grandfather 3 years ago so I know what your feeling knowing that he wouldn’t want me to be sad and to get on with life and seeing my future is what got me through the grief. Do you have kids as I am seeing kids linked to you either in the now or you will have kids in the future. Make that person proud do great things with your life. Just because they aren’t here in the physical doesn’t mean they aren’t here with you. Did this person pass before her time as that’s what I am picking up.

over 12 years ago

Im really sorry to hear your having a hard time grieving Donna. I lost so many people these past few years and I’ll admit I had the worst time getting over it. It became too much for me. One day they made it known that they were my extra angels around me. I felt that they were in peace and happy. This person will show that she is there and come in your dreams as well. She wants you to know she is at peace.

over 12 years ago
pennyclarkbabson didn't upload a photo

Penny Clark (pennyclarkbabson)

181 posts

Donna grief is a hard thing especially when you have been ill and have lost so many in such a short period of time. I am seeing three major people yo have lost in 18 month period who are around you. I am a medium if youd like to see who may have messages for you contact me in live chat.

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. You can add me on Skype at—psychicjennifer14 I do personal readings as well. Thanks.