My mother is going through a hard time :(

over 12 years ago

Hello, Im writing this post for my mom. I really want to help her & understand things from an outsider’s view. My mom was born on 3-11-1953. I feel so sad for her that she is heart broken once again. I’ve done all I can to give her advice and my insights about the situation about a man she is seeing for awhile now. I do care for my mom, I know she is a grown woman and capable of her decisions but she needs some peace of mind. His mother has been interfering with their relationship. This woman is says rude things to my mom. She even tries copying my mom cooking & type of clothes she wears. Somethings wrong here.. It makes my mom uncomfortable and she did express her thoughts about this. My mom’s male friend blows it off about how his mom is to my mother. I really think there is something deeper going on regarding his mom. Right now My mother is depressed and I feel every guy she has ever met let her down.

This guy she is seeing 4-26-72 and yes he is a little younger in age. I can see him being a good guy but there is something not right with him.If anyone has advice or some insights to bring light to this situation to help her understand things & come to conclusion. It will be very helpful & appreciated. Overall, Maybe this guy is not for her. She really spooked about his mother & she doesnt understand why this woman treats my mom so bad?Thank you MysticAngel

over 12 years ago
misssun2225's photo

Denise (misssun2225)

51 posts

Hi, it seems like the woman is jealous of your mum and this can get so out of hand that she will want to act, dress etc the way your mum does. I sense that his mum doesnt want to let her son go, She has issues with her insecurity

over 12 years ago
pennyclarkbabson didn't upload a photo

Penny Clark (pennyclarkbabson)

181 posts

i would love to help you. This mom of this guy has some very strong issues. call me right now inn live chat and i iwill tell you what is going on and when it wilkl stop and how to fix it.

over 12 years ago
healerjuliaangel didn't upload a photo

Healer Julia Angel (healerjuliaangel)

145 posts

Please have your mother contact me. I can help her through this. I understand your concern but it is really her I need to chat with.

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

I am picking up on your mother very strongly actually…please contact me right away.

Jennifer

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

2 things as one pointed out jealous, over protective perhaps his mother wants grand children. There are some people who fear getting old and do dress younger than what they should. Perhaps she hates that your mother is getting all the attention. It will be what that is behind this. The fact that he phobs it off maybe he doesn’t want to get involved hates drama. The fact that it is having a negative affect on her shows that perhaps intervention is required have you tried confronting the woman in regards to this from a role reversal perspective. Perhaps she is oblivious to her behaviour perhaps his mother thinks that if she mirror her then he will give her as much attention. There is definately something going on I would confront her a firm word maybe what’s required here say do you have any idea how you make people feel point out the situation and say if the roles were reversed how would you feel. Time to pull your mother out of the depression. You might want to look at a life coach that works on self esteem etc that will teach her how to deal with these situations. Do not let the situation continue if you have to get others involved to confront his mother do so.