I CAN MAKE PREDICTIONS BUT NOT FOR ME

over 12 years ago
loveteen didn't upload a photo

Tina (loveteen)

4 posts

WHY CAN’T I SEE MY OWN FUTURE BUT RANDOMLY SEE OTHERS??? AM GETTING IMPATIENT NOW HELP.

over 12 years ago
destinyseeker didn't upload a photo

ME (destinyseeker)

104 posts

Think it’s the same for a mjority of psychics though, isn’t it?

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

There is half the problem you have to be patient when it comes to anything. When it comes to predictions stop focusing on time it doesn’t exist in the spirit world as it is known as the state of being. Instead focus on the outcome that is what is more important. Perhaps you fear the worst may be what you get shown, fear does strange things to people. Perhaps you have a chakra blockage I would try meditation and a cleansing because a blockage can prevent you from seeing your future. Trust that things will work out have you ever done crystal dowsing for answers ask a yes no question and you will get an answer back. I have a question for you which should put things into perspective why are you in such a hurry are you dying if not get on with life and let things play out as they are meant to. Gaining insight from a psychic gives you an advantage yes what you be doing instead if psychics didn’t exist. Try asking your guides before you go to bed a question about your future and they will show you in your dreams pay attention you maybe surprised by the answer

over 12 years ago

Tina (loveteen)

4 posts

Thank you Debbie.It is getting stronger now that i know i have a gift but it bothers me that i find psychics who are not allowed to read me. it seems my guides block people from reading me and i know this because of some very accurate psychics i have read with

over 12 years ago

Yes definantly a block there for some readers to read you .I felt it right away !I feel like they want you to work at geting the info yourself to assist u in developing your gift ! Just hang in there it will get easier.Can I offer a suggestion? Focus on your question about the future …then release it .Then focus on other things .Your answer should float into you very soft like while you are thinking about something else ! Hope this helps !

over 12 years ago

Sometimes our gifts are really more intended for the greater good, if you know what I mean. It’s like that with me, too. & instead of trying to predict my own future, I just go right ahead & create it, LOL. & yes, a relaxed state of mind helps.

over 12 years ago
athenaangel didn't upload a photo

Psychic Athena Angel (athenaangel)

7 posts

Hello. Come to me for a psychic reading, I’m completely accurate and make sure all of my clients are satisfied. online 24/7

over 12 years ago

Tina (loveteen)

4 posts

Thank you for all the response. I Know they block me because one of my friend psychic told me so or they give false information and i know that is a fact because when i first had a reading with my friend she gave me everything to the T. dates names.Later she could not pull any of the information. Anna I know you really saw the block. most psychics think they can read me but they come up with true false answers and because i know its not them i don’t bother rating them.How can i cleanse my energy. Its a good thing but i still feel i need to be able to pick things up if others can’t